Thanks Raul

great Update

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
When I go to my Farm Stats tool and click on the new "Fields" selection and choose "All Farms", I get the message that I don't have enough farms expanded - and I do. All of my other "All Farms" items work.
I concur this problem.
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:14 AM

Thanks, it always makes my day when the new release comes out
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Farms I harvested prior to the upgrade now show fruit and flowers ready when they are not?? Farms harvested after the upgrade show fruit ready when it is not . . What is happening??
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:23 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to address the new update and a lot of the concerns I am already reading about the new update.

First of all, thanks to Raul and the team of dev's that make this happen for us.

Next to all those that are *****ing about the cost of the new tool costing 100 FC. DON'T buy it!!! You have done without it this long, and it is not necessary for the day to day operation of your farm. It is a LUXURY!

Now for all the whiners that are wanting discounts, sales, and ways to get free FC. I too am fixed income, eldery, and probably a few more cliche assorted groups. Life is not designed for all of us to be equal in a monetary status. If so, surely me and Donald Trump could have the same model of helicopter. Do what you can with what you have, and move on.

Now for the dev's. I did buy the new watch tower tool for 100 FC. I really expected it to work for that money. It gives terribly inaccurate info. Shows to have small amounts of items on some farms that are NOT there, does not show things that are ready for work even while standing on the farm looking at them, and last of all, if it does show something correct like crop harvesting available and it turns the appropriate farms blue in the farm selector, why does it then make all the farms blue when you move to the next farm. Please slow down on the releases to ensure proper operation of new enhancements. If buying a tool for 30 FC that doesn't work right upsets people, then I am sure it is worse to buy a tool for 100 FC and it not to work.

And last of all, Dev's thanks so much of listening to all of us over the last few months and adding the brass sheets and zinc ore to the appropriate train cars. It was a huge amount to cover the huge deficiency, but every little bit helps.

Thanks
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:28 AM

With the new farm stats, showing plow and harvested info, I like it, but It nolongers shows crops that are ready
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern47 View Post
Raul, you talk about your backend servers as being the reason for high cost of lookout....sounds like that is where you are talking from
That was really rude! Thanks devs for the new release, looking forward to the new restaurant as well!
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fix needed

All of the new features / improvements are nice. However, there is something that has been "broken" for a month or so now. I will harvest 16 cocoa trees. I then go to the chocolate factory and it only recognizes that I harvested 6 trees in terms of starting chocolate liquor batches. If I totally re-load the game, I can then launch the additional 10 batches,.

The same thing applies to coconut trees and mango trees in terms of starting batches of coconut or mango ice cream.

Obviously not a huge thing, but certainly an annoyance.

Thank you!
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:46 AM

Just curious....why don't the new facilities have levels for bonuses?
Old Feb 09 2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst51 View Post
Just curious....why don't the new facilities have levels for bonuses?
There have NOT been any bonus levels or belts since May 2015. In June of 2015 the Australian restaurant was released and we have no belts for it or anything since then. I know this doesn't address the "new" facilities, just letting you know it covers a longer period of time. We used to get belt upgrades every 3 months or so, but we have missed a few of those windows haven't we.
Closed Thread