Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tom,
Make sure the farm it is on is not set as a Quest farm. If it is then that would be why as setting a farm as a quest farm prevents the Harvest All from harvesting the animal buildings on that farm.
One of my neighbors only has the first 200 of over 3000 pigs collected by the Manure Collector because his Harvest All button gets stuck on collecting until he tries collecting a second time. He is still awaiting any reply whatsoever from customer service about it and in the meanwhile it's been weeks since he wrote to them. So it may be a unique issue that Tom is also having with his barn. Unless Raul notes them himself, unique issues are sometimes not addressed even by customer service! But of course Raul has always been very good about fixing unique problems when they have popped up.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 30 2017, 12:09 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 30th, 12:30AM

- Added Dan 7 for baits
- When selecting the extended mode crop tools and going back to the Store screen to pick a different seed, instead of the generic Store with all the categories you will see only the crops category
- BugFix: There was an error when adding animals to the item storage
- BugFix: After harvesting a farm, when opening the Store, the crops order was not updated based on the new stored amount
Old Aug 31 2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Hi maggiel,
The facility products bonuses are different from the crops. Dan 6 for products are 42% and Dan 7 will be 48%.
The crop dans are higher percentage.
Sorry for the late reply Taz - its taken a while to get another pop up for a bonus. Just got Dan 6 "Sprinkler Head Wrench" says 72% - I am SURE the higher ones at least have always showed the same % as the crops -

Having trouble copying the screen shot onto here

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 31 2017, 05:06 AM

Still trying to upload a screen shot - but Ive just had a bonus pop up for "Fire Hydrant 7th Dan degree" and it says 78%. I cant take a photo of it using the camera on the game - it doesnt "see" the pop up. bonus 2.jpg

Old Aug 31 2017, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Sorry for the late reply Taz - its taken a while to get another pop up for a bonus. Just got Dan 6 "Sprinkler Head Wrench" says 72% - I am SURE the higher ones at least have always showed the same % as the crops -

Having trouble copying the screen shot onto here
Quote:
Still trying to upload a screen shot - but Ive just had a bonus pop up for "Fire Hydrant 7th Dan degree" and it says 78%. I cant take a photo of it using the camera on the game - it doesnt "see" the pop up. Attachment 23442
Hi Maggiel,
Then it appears the pop ups are showing the wrong percentage. When you hover over a product that still has belts to be earned they show the correct amounts according to what Raul posted. We will let the developers know and let them sort it out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Hi Maggiel,
Then it appears the pop ups are showing the wrong percentage. When you hover over a product that still has belts to be earned they show the correct amounts according to what Raul posted. We will let the developers know and let them sort it out.
Yes so they do - never thought to check that - thanks Taz. It must have been this way for eons

Old Aug 31 2017, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes so they do - never thought to check that - thanks Taz. It must have been this way for eons
Hi Maggiel,
That may be true. We have contacted the developers and we will see what they say and hopefully fix it one way or the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2017, 03:35 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - August 31th, 4:15PM

- BugFix: Incorrect benefit percentages shown for Dans achievements in all facility products.
Old Aug 31 2017, 07:30 PM

Smile Update

Possible I didn't read it right but, my 7 a...the red squares do not disappear. When I hide everything they are still there. Love all the rest. Hopefully someday you can fix the chat window to automatically close like it used to.
Old Aug 31 2017, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrivera View Post
Possible I didn't read it right but, my 7 a...the red squares do not disappear. When I hide everything they are still there. Love all the rest. Hopefully someday you can fix the chat window to automatically close like it used to.
Hi glrivera,
Perhaps you are misreading 7a. The red squares disappear when you unhide not when you hide. The red square is to mark where a hidden item is. When you unhide those the red squares were not disappearing before, but that now does happen.
Closed Thread