Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.
I have been having this problem since the new release. I have discovered that the problem appears on the first farm the Mayor works.

So if you have the trains and the Mayor works all the farms, the oops message will appear after he works the farm the job invitation takes you to and then will work the remaining farms as normal.

If you do the work manually, then the message will appear when the Mayor appears with the good neighbor message and works that farm, he will then go on and work the rest of the farms as normal.

It doesn't matter how the farms are worked or what facilities are active as the glitch always appears on the farm the Mayor works first.

Tiger is a FT neighbor of mine , so maybe she could work my farms and see if she gets the message.

I have posted the job invitation for specific friends only. So the invite will only appear on her timeline and mine.

Sorry. forgot to say I have no problems working other FT players farms.

Last edited by Nighthawk12345; May 21 2018 at 06:08 AM.
Old May 21 2018, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk12345 View Post
I have been having this problem since the new release. I have discovered that the problem appears on the first farm the Mayor works.

So if you have the trains and the Mayor works all the farms, the oops message will appear after he works the farm the job invitation takes you to and then will work the remaining farms as normal.

If you do the work manually, then the message will appear when the Mayor appears with the good neighbor message and works that farm, he will then go on and work the rest of the farms as normal.

It doesn't matter how the farms are worked or what facilities are active as the glitch always appears on the farm the Mayor works first.

Tiger is a FT neighbor of mine , so maybe she could work my farms and see if she gets the message.

I have posted the job invitation for specific friends only. So the invite will only appear on her timeline and mine.
Hi Nighthawk12345,

Thank you for your report and the facility work

I was able to reproduce this. I got the oops for the first farm and then worked the others fine. I then loaded your facilites and was able to manually work the African restaurant. Yours are the only facilites i have worked where this has happened.

What we can't explain is why this is only happening to some users and not all.

Please report your findings to support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 21 2018, 06:18 AM

Thanks Tigar for confirming the problem, I won't report it yet, as I want to try my facilities without the ones from the latest release.

When I have emptied the Fortune tellers factories, I will repeat everything I have done so far with normal factories and no religious ones, to see if I can narrow down the problem.

Thanks for your help.
Old May 23 2018, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone, UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - May 23rd, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: When working neighbour facilities, sometimes the Mayor skipped the facilities on the farm where you landed.
- Enable the auto re-hiring after browser crash/game reload feature. This is a feature we introduced in the previous release that was temporarily disabled and is now enabled again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 23 2018, 06:57 PM

ty for the allthe new stuff just waiting for the new levels to come out.
Old May 24 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmTown RumbleDoll,
I am sorry, but this was a way for the developers to speed up the work time for working the facilities and services.
I love this feature..I often have 10-12 farms going at once so not having to load all the graphics on each farm is great
Old May 25 2018, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
This may be on another thread or not appropriate for this thread (if so,Taz you can move/delete/mock if you choose) but it would be wonderful if the facilities manager had an option to choose those facilities that were below 7th Dan. Meanwhile, the updates are amazing and I love the ability to hide the facilities when you work a farm. I had quit doing some of them because I had issues with it just being so slow or sometimes having the server time out error. Now I can work and work and work. Good Times !!!! Thanks Raul and the rest of the devs. Y'all rock.
Hi Sestree,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2018, 05:24 PM

I am still waiting for the new levels. Got lost in a storm?
Old May 25 2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I am still waiting for the new levels. Got lost in a storm?

and there they are
Old May 25 2018, 11:44 PM

Thanks Raul & team , always keeping us updated !!!
Closed Thread