Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2018, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

It appears that the posting is back working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2018, 02:22 PM

by the time the rest of the last release is released, it will be time for the new release! lololol i neeeeed my beach bar!!!
Old Jun 06 2018, 02:49 PM

Based on It being Week 4 on Wednesday next week is this Beach Bar going to come today (long overdue) will there be new trees? new crops needed? where will the ice come from and anything else?
Old Jun 06 2018, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Based on It being Week 4 on Wednesday next week is this Beach Bar going to come today (long overdue) will there be new trees? new crops needed? where will the ice come from and anything else?
Hi STu,
You know as much as we do. The developers do not tell us in advance when they are going to release things or what new items will go with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2018, 01:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
i have been waiting for the pool bar to appear so I could buy it, I looked and only pool bar I saw at first was a decoration one (coins) so I bought it thinking that was going to be the one - just a little bit ago I looked at the factories that I already have and it was already in the ones that I own - if the pool bar will have only "mixed drinks" then it already has been out for some time
Hi iam1to,

The facility we are all waiting for is the Beach Bar not the Pool Bar.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 07 2018, 01:39 PM

I made mistake saying pool instead of beach
Old Jun 07 2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
I made mistake saying pool instead of beach
It doesn't matter at this point what you call it hun, it's late ... even by FarmTown standards. This is exactly why I hate the half-releases .... it's always "next week" or "next release" .... I just feel that if they aren't ready, then don't release it. Why put teasers there?? I have held off for a month now selling non-ingredients -- anticipating the new release -- what a waste!

I am becoming so dis-illusioned anymore. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into this game, and I have been torn. Do I quit after all I have invested? Or do I keep plugging along, not really having any fun? Not sure quite yet. I wish they would just put a sale on FC again, haven't seen that in YEARS. Maybe that would keep me, at this point..... maybe not ....

Half-releases are not fun !
Old Jun 07 2018, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
It doesn't matter at this point what you call it hun, it's late ... even by FarmTown standards. This is exactly why I hate the half-releases .... it's always "next week" or "next release" .... I just feel that if they aren't ready, then don't release it. Why put teasers there?? I have held off for a month now selling non-ingredients -- anticipating the new release -- what a waste!

I am becoming so dis-illusioned anymore. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into this game, and I have been torn. Do I quit after all I have invested? Or do I keep plugging along, not really having any fun? Not sure quite yet. I wish they would just put a sale on FC again, haven't seen that in YEARS. Maybe that would keep me, at this point..... maybe not ....

Half-releases are not fun !
Hi Queen of Clutter,
When they post the release they expect to release those later items when they say they expect them. However, they can't anticipate any problems that may come up that have to be fixed first nor can they do anything about real life problems that come up and delay the development of those items.

Farm Town has never had a "sale" of Farm Cash at anytime we know of. You may be thinking of that other farm game.
Old Jun 07 2018, 05:35 PM

The last couple times "this" happened - late releases or no releases - the devs were either fighting an illness or a hurricane. Let all hope that everyone is OK and take whatever comes when it comes.
Old Jun 07 2018, 05:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I do not mind waiting...I would rather have a facility that works and does not cause problems with the running of the game. I am sure it will be coming sometime....relax..That you mods and developers for all you do.
Closed Thread