Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2018, 11:53 AM

Thanks team for the new update!
Old Jun 16 2018, 01:00 PM
Account Not Linked

It's happened a few times now today. When I'm hired for trees and flowers, but not H&P, the tool which keeps getting offered is the 2x2 harvester, when there's nothing I've been hired for in terms of H&P. I keep having to switch to the correct tool.
Old Jun 16 2018, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
It's happened a few times now today. When I'm hired for trees and flowers, but not H&P, the tool which keeps getting offered is the 2x2 harvester, when there's nothing I've been hired for in terms of H&P. I keep having to switch to the correct tool.
Hi Jackiep,
We have already notified the developers of this problem. When you get that tool just exchange it for the right tool until the developers can fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2018, 07:52 PM

I have a question

with the Show Work Info button now able to show which farms have work available once you click on it and close the window .. can i ask what the purpose of the Lookout Tower is for? i am confused about this since i paid 100 FC for this tool so i could see which farms actually needed work to be done ( rather than bounce to all 35 of my neighbors blue farms) .. now it seems the Lookout Tower is no longer needed???

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jun 16 2018, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I have a question

with the Show Work Info button now able to show which farms have work available once you click on it and close the window .. can i ask what the purpose of the Lookout Tower is for? i am confused about this since i paid 100 FC for this tool so i could see which farms actually needed work to be done ( rather than bounce to all 35 of my neighbors blue farms) .. now it seems the Lookout Tower is no longer needed???
Hi Storm,
The Show Work Info doesn't work unless you own the Mobile Lookout Tower. Without it when you click on the Show Work Info a pop up tells you that you need the tool for it to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 06:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Since the upgrade if I am hired to harvest trees and they have the extended tools, it shows the tool, but won't allow me to harvest, however if i open the tool box and select the tool it lets me complete the job, also on my own farms when I click on the grid to see what farms I have ready it will show farms that are ready to harvest that still have hours before it is mature. And last but not the least important the system is very slow and when it saves it is taking a lot longer than it was before the upgrade, It seemed so much faster prior to the upgrade, I am on f-3 w 202, have cleared cache, memcache and rebooted several times. thank you
Old Jun 17 2018, 06:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Even after the bug fix for super neighbors, I am unable to plant. Now the harvest/plow/sow tool is in my tool box but is still shaded and will not allow me to use this tool. I have cleared my memcache but this has not helped.
Old Jun 17 2018, 09:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default SUPER NEIGHBOR "Show Work Info"

While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available My question is where is the "Show Work Info" on FT. I've been waiting a long time for this, being a super neighbor and wanting to do "it all" on my friends fields. Also where is the farm selector? Thanks so much, Sharon.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
Since the upgrade if I am hired to harvest trees and they have the extended tools, it shows the tool, but won't allow me to harvest, however if i open the tool box and select the tool it lets me complete the job, also on my own farms when I click on the grid to see what farms I have ready it will show farms that are ready to harvest that still have hours before it is mature. And last but not the least important the system is very slow and when it saves it is taking a lot longer than it was before the upgrade, It seemed so much faster prior to the upgrade, I am on f-3 w 202, have cleared cache, memcache and rebooted several times. thank you
Hi abarrow,
This has been reported to thwe developers already. All you can do until they fix this is to switch the tools yourself.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpdude View Post
Even after the bug fix for super neighbors, I am unable to plant. Now the harvest/plow/sow tool is in my tool box but is still shaded and will not allow me to use this tool. I have cleared my memcache but this has not helped.
Hi Turpdude,
Please have the player you are a super neighbor for to go into the super neighbor setting for you and check the box to allow you to plant. The default for those who were already super neighbors was to check all the boxes for harvesting but not for the planting.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing