Old Jul 25 2018, 08:59 PM

U never seem to get xps for fishing
Old Jul 25 2018, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
U never seem to get xps for fishing
Hi Amanda,
You only get XP for fishing as part of your Job Completion Bonus when working for a stranger hired in the market or inn. This is exactly the way Raul put it in this release:

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JudyD,
Check the latest additions by Raul. This applies to your problem.
Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.
Old Jul 25 2018, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.
Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.
Ok thanks going to test it out.
Old Jul 26 2018, 07:53 AM

I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.
Old Jul 26 2018, 08:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.
Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 26 2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.
Ah... Yes, I think I am for all the ones I worked today! Thanks!
Old Jul 26 2018, 08:25 PM

Hi all

Raul has updated the New release with this information:

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.
Old Jul 28 2018, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default container notification

Good evening,

I have not been getting the container done notification coming up the past few days. Funny how reliant I have become on it to remind me to fill the next one.

Thanks

Terri
Closed Thread