Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 30 2019, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
I have done all that even shut my computer down for 5 minutes restarted browser and none of it has done any good at all and I know it's not my computer because it is brand new
Hi hilda jean ellis,
The developers have taken notice of this, so maybe they can figure something out. It could just be an internet link between you and the Farm Town servers getting bogged down as that data goes through many links between.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2019, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

ok Taz thank you very much for all the info
Old Sep 30 2019, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi hilda jean ellis,
The developers have taken notice of this, so maybe they can figure something out. It could just be an internet link between you and the Farm Town servers getting bogged down as that data goes through many links between.
I do have the exact same problem. I have cleared cache, reloaded and even rebooted, but after I have worked about 10 facs ... its slows down completely. Even worse than it was before.

Chat Server C8, Farm Server W201

Last edited by Bella Bello; Oct 01 2019 at 03:04 AM.
Old Oct 01 2019, 12:25 PM

Where is the Halloween stuff

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 02 2019, 09:34 AM

did the instructions for the new buy get put in chapter files i can't find them? how/when can we change the crop/tree etc. we chose and how is our selling limit determined ,, also expire at midnight? seems like some days it does and some it doesn't
Old Oct 02 2019, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
did the instructions for the new buy get put in chapter files i can't find them? how/when can we change the crop/tree etc. we chose and how is our selling limit determined ,, also expire at midnight? seems like some days it does and some it doesn't
Hi JNelson,
The developers have not posted the details yet, so no they have not been added to the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2019, 10:15 AM

Since the Sept 27, 2019 release accessing neighbours warehouses has been very difficult. Today, Oct 2, 2019, there were 5 neighbours with the beige dot indication they had items in their warehouse. I tried going to each of them in turn only to have the screen come up without any items. Sounds like a major bug to me.
Old Oct 02 2019, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
Since the Sept 27, 2019 release accessing neighbours warehouses has been very difficult. Today, Oct 2, 2019, there were 5 neighbours with the beige dot indication they had items in their warehouse. I tried going to each of them in turn only to have the screen come up without any items. Sounds like a major bug to me.
Hi dell,
Make sure when you open their warehouse that the tab for Super Facility Products is orange. You may have been looking at the Regular Products tab.
Old Oct 02 2019, 12:27 PM

I have been playing the farm town game for nearly 10 years and am fully cognisant of how the warehouse works. Each of the neighbours I attempted to access their warehouse did have the dot showing that their warehouse was stocked. It amazes me that whenever a problem is reported, the immediate response is that the person making the notification is presumed to be ignorant of the proper procedure.
Old Oct 02 2019, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I have been playing the farm town game for nearly 10 years and am fully cognisant of how the warehouse works. Each of the neighbours I attempted to access their warehouse did have the dot showing that their warehouse was stocked. It amazes me that whenever a problem is reported, the immediate response is that the person making the notification is presumed to be ignorant of the proper procedure.
Hi dell,
The Sell Regular Products tab was just activated with this release.

"5. Create Buy Offers for regular products in your Trading Warehouse: Details coming in a few hours."
Try going back to each of those neighbors that have nothing showing in the warehouse and click on the tab title at the top "Buy Super Facility Products" and see if the products show up.
Closed Thread