Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy bigbaps View Post
need to get on my farmtown big it just goes grey. ty
Hi missy bigbaps,
Please click on this link and read the parts about not being able to load the game to know you've done everything you can do yourself. If you've already tried those you need to supply the 3 items requested in the banner above your farms, including the last check point you see under the Toggle FT Console. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:59 AM

On my phone the android version of puffin is using the build24 link still. How do I get it updated. I've already updated the app
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
100000581802338 gray screen U-75 same thing everyday all week long what do I need to do???? do I need a different browser or will I ever be able to play again I know I have lost 4 FC alone no telling what else I really miss the game and I know you guys have hard work so ty for all you all do for us--if I can't play I will delete the game--ty
Hi wnnrgn,
It wouldn't hurt to try a different browser. Just be sure to all cookies and pop ups in the new browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
On my phone the android version of puffin is using the build24 link still. How do I get it updated. I've already updated the app
Hi Alexandra,
You will need to log into Facebook first and then see if you can find the link there for Farm Town to go from there.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

100003011015795 when I click on Farm town a black screen pops up. I lost my crops,quest and co op quest caused by this . I have google chrome. Do I need to switch browsers?

When I try to get on a black screen comes on, Also on posting rules it says HTML code is off. How do I get it on?

My last check point was U75. My HTML code os off and I have no idea what to do about it.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 16 2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:21 AM

Default Help! Nothing working

1007269363 )

2021-01-16 15:21:10.217 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 49/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB

I hope that is the information you need to help me out.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
1007269363 )

2021-01-16 15:21:10.217 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 49/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB

I hope that is the information you need to help me out.
Hi Majik Merlin,
What do you mean by nothing works? Are you seeing your farms?
If you are not then please click on this link and read the parts about not being able to load the game to know you've done everything you can do yourself. If you've already tried those you need to supply the 3 items requested in the banner above your farms, including the last check point you see under the Toggle FT Console. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
Now that I registered will the game load... Susie
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000103047127 View Post
Now that I registered will the game load... Susie
Hi Susie,
Registering in the forum is a completely separate thing from the game. The forum is only a place to find information about the game, ask questions and get help for a problem.
If you are not able to get into the game then you need post the information here that is requested in the message above yoiur farms, so the developers can see it.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Post My problem report

1) Your USER ID number ( 1560013369 )

2) gray screen

3) 2021-01-16 15:24:11.294 ERRORNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl