Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2019, 05:35 PM

For some reason the new tab in the warehouse will only let me buy products from people and the amount is very small, also the fish tab doesn't work at all, I see some of my neighbors can sell items, but i can't.
Old Oct 02 2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygoose0655 View Post
For some reason the new tab in the warehouse will only let me buy products from people and the amount is very small, also the fish tab doesn't work at all, I see some of my neighbors can sell items, but i can't.
Hi grannygoose

The developers are still working in this new feature and the information has not been released yet.
We will know more as soon as we get all the details to use the new tab.

When you open a neighbor Trading House and click in the new tab you are selling them regular products, not buying them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 02 2019 at 06:34 PM.
Old Oct 03 2019, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the fog available in the Halloween seasonal items in the store. Looks great on my harbour farm
Old Oct 03 2019, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Updated by Raul:
Post Release Updates - October 3rd, 9:00PM

- Released the full documentation for the #6 Create 'Buy Offers' for Regular Products in your Trading Warehouse feature, check post above for details
- Added a notification message when opening the Trading Warehouse of a farmer that do not have offers created yet
- Added red counters in the top tab buttons with the number of open offers when visiting others Trading Warehouses
- Adjusted the position of the feedback summary text when working neighbour facilities
- 14 Halloween decors: 4 as Gifts, 7 at the top of the Halloween category in the Store and 3 at the bottom
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2019, 08:29 PM

still need to know, how and when can we choose what we want to buy?
Old Oct 03 2019, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
still need to know, how and when can we choose what we want to buy?
Hi JNelson,
Raul just posted the update about this in the first post. You have all the information we currently have in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2019, 10:28 PM

My fog disappears under some items but not others. Several of the ones I bought got completely hidden in buildings instead of hovering over the buildings. SOME times it works, though, and looks cool!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 03 2019, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My fog disappears under some items but not others. Several of the ones I bought got completely hidden in buildings instead of hovering over the buildings. SOME times it works, though, and looks cool!
Hi Susan,
I don't think it is like the clouds where it floats above everything. From what I see it works the same way everything at "ground" level works, in that one end is higher than the other, so if you put something on one side it goes under , but moving it to the other side allows it to be on top Like the swimmers and skiers. It may just take playing with it to get it in the right spot.
Old Oct 03 2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Raul just posted the update about this in the first post. You have all the information we currently have in that post.
the question was for Raul did i put in the wrong space, i understand the 1 hr tme period and the 10 trades a day but it doesn't let us change what we want to buy and it doesnt seem to reset at midnight like the other TW stuff, so that what i was asking ..

when we choose the item we want to buy how long do we have to stay with that item?
Old Oct 03 2019, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the question was for Raul did i put in the wrong space, i understand the 1 hr tme period and the 10 trades a day but it doesn't let us change what we want to buy and it doesnt seem to reset at midnight like the other TW stuff, so that what i was asking ..

when we choose the item we want to buy how long do we have to stay with that item?
Hi JNelson,
You are right it doesn't let you change the item you have the buying offer up for. As I haven't had one last very long, it could be it stays until someone sells to you or it could be you could change it after an hour. I have not had one last that long. I do know that you can not set up a new one again until an hour after yours has sold.
Raul does not answer questions here directly, but maybe he will see it and add to the information in the first post, so keep watching there for any additions.
Closed Thread