Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2019, 08:50 PM

Default New dans and belts

Please ask the developers not to add so many belts and dans at once. We can't collect half what is posted and our request wall fills up much too quickly. Thank you.
Old Nov 10 2019, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Please ask the developers not to add so many belts and dans at once. We can't collect half what is posted and our request wall fills up much too quickly. Thank you.
Hi Conjetta,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2019, 03:42 AM

Default Next Release

Wondering when the next release will be...it's going on a month since our last one. Anxious to see what you have in store for us
Old Nov 17 2019, 07:55 AM
Account Not Linked

hi everyone

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section.