Old Jul 08 2010, 04:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
when did the "buy one" and "buy multiple" options come in? I was just putting my big seeder into storage to take it to another farm and noticed it on the pop-up menu. It's showing on a few other things, but alas not trees (but on fences, woot!)

ETA: it is showing on trees! When you think to select a store not gifting one, LOL
I am not seeing this option anywhere! Am I looking in the wrong place (the store) or am I just blind?

Never mind! I found it and that is just awesome! For anyone else that was as lost as me, if you click on any of the trees on your farm that you can buy from the store the "buy one" or "buy multiple" option is now in the pop-up list! (AND ITS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY!) I wonder what else they are adding today? Is anyone else running slow (like we always do when they are updating stuff)?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by speedmonkey; Jul 08 2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Update
Old Jul 08 2010, 04:43 PM

Default More than 50 cows in my shed!

I seem to be able to put more than the alloted 50 cows inside my dairy shed. I have 52 now, and I was wondering if they will get zapped? Or if they simply won't get milked....anyone have any ideas?
Old Jul 08 2010, 04:49 PM

LOVE THE FILTERS!!!!!!! makes things so much easier when selling or looking to see how much u have of something... and no more accidently selling something for the facilities we need... been there done that... Love the new facilities!!! i quit this game because I got bored with it and then a few mts later happened to stop in to see if anything changed and when i saw the facilities that were added i was hooked ...again!!! lol good job people its the best game on facebook again!!!!
I'm just wondering if i should be selling the bamboo and lumber piles?? I have a feeling something else is coming and i'm gonna regret selling all of it!!!
Old Jul 08 2010, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patink View Post
I'm just wondering if i should be selling the bamboo and lumber piles?? I have a feeling something else is coming and i'm gonna regret selling all of it!!!
I haven't read anything official, but I'm holding on to mine. In real life, they don't make bamboo into lumber, so I'm guessing that we will soon have a furniture maker and it will use bamboo in it's raw form.
Old Jul 08 2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Mia View Post
Ahhhh....thank you...that works! And yes, MIUCH MUCH faster! Like I said...having a "dense" moment and never thought of clicking on the 10! Thanks again for the quick response!
Judy
You're very welcome, i'm glad i could help
Old Jul 08 2010, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu170 View Post
I seem to be able to put more than the alloted 50 cows inside my dairy shed. I have 52 now, and I was wondering if they will get zapped? Or if they simply won't get milked....anyone have any ideas?
Stick at least 150 in each(not sure how many more it holds)but it was updated a short time ago(last week I think),and they will all get harvested
Old Jul 08 2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
Stick at least 150 in each(not sure how many more it holds)but it was updated a short time ago(last week I think),and they will all get harvested

Mmm.. we've actually not had any confirmation from the developers that the limit has been updated. Some players have reported that they can place more animals than 50 in the sheds, but only 50 are 'harvested'.. others have reported no problems with adding more. I would advise caution until we know for sure.
Old Jul 08 2010, 06:10 PM

thanks Molly... not like I am running low on milk but if there's no reason to squeeze them all in there then I won't And who knows, something may come out that uses a good deal more milk!
Old Jul 08 2010, 06:16 PM

Level:
XP:

I have 86 cows and 13 goats in my dairy shed, and they all get milked when I remember to click on them. Though soon you will have enough milk to through a milk party. Thanks for all the new stuff, have they added the asphalt and plain paths yet? I can't wait til they come out with them, going to be able to make the tracks even more realistic.
Old Jul 08 2010, 06:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post

Mmm.. we've actually not had any confirmation from the developers that the limit has been updated. Some players have reported that they can place more animals than 50 in the sheds, but only 50 are 'harvested'.. others have reported no problems with adding more. I would advise caution until we know for sure.
I have a few more than 50 and they are all getting "harvested" but I am being very cautious and each time I add 1 new one I wait until it is time to harvest again to make sure that they are all collected before adding another.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread