Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah I know I have been thinking about playing with my second identity just to pass some time away but every time I start I remember I don't even have 4x4 tools on that one so would have to do 1x1 ain't happening... All I do on that one is plant and harvest with my main identity.
Did you know that; if you have two different browser, ie internet explorer and google chrome, you can open a different one in each browser and hire yourself to work!!!!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
LOL Im from Sydney and whilst we could get huge heavy down pours that stopped us on road coz we couldnt see.. it soon passed and on our way we went.. slight earthquake hit us when Newcastle got hit, we were on the fault line so that was bad enough, but at least it was minor stuff.. couldnt imagine twisters and the horrific floods that hit qld. We are lucky here I must admit
I live in Georgia and my daughter lives in Tuscaloosa, Al. Tornadoes (twisters) scare the h out of me. She's a third grade teacher and her school was destroyed in the April 27th tornado. I was a wreck watching it stream on the local Birmingham TV station. I'm not sure which is worse; a tornado or hurricane. At least they can predict where the hurricane is going days ahead of time, unlike a tornado. We've had close calls nearby but have been fortunate. The same storm line from April 27th came close and even dropped house insulation in my yard, but lifted before it got to us. Like I said they scare me a lot.

Last edited by cbeckner80; Aug 25 2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:06 PM

Ok ok ok it's 5am and I couldn't sleep. FT running slow... updates may be happening? OMG please be updates and new goodies and not just a slow connection. See what you are doing to me FT. I CAN'T SLEEP!! And you dont wanna know what this female with sleep depravation will do. I might just start adding comments to EVERY thread in this forum. Look...it's very simple...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:09 PM

Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, it is starting to sound like a catalogue for Vacuum Cleaners...

Sheesh people anyone would think you were getting antsy waiting for the new release
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Have been thru' both...at least with tornadoes, they are here then gone in just a short time...waiting for the hurricanes, watching the water in the yards and street rise and rise..the winds blowing trees down and objects flying around, the stress of will it hit or won't it, for hours and hours is more than I like to deal with. I will say that driving thru' either one is a b----!! and quite frightening!

Sorry Tony...oh if we behave and get back on topic, will you intercede and bring on the update??? huh? please, please, please??? I just love this update we "just" had, 185 pages ago...it was great and so much fun playing with new toys...but I sure would like, as Oliver Twist said...."Please, sir, I want some more."

And I don't care what anyone says...You are the best of mods!! Just wonderful, kind, courteous, caring, and helpful! And the devs are super, talented to the max, especially Raul!! Neither snow nor rain (nor hurricanes)nor heat nor gloom of night stays these 'super techs' from the swift completion of their appointed"updates"! (slight paraphrase?)

That is not laying on toooo thick is it????

Last edited by susme48; Aug 25 2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
omg does it seriously matter if susme was out by a matter of months?? urgh!
No.....she does this to everyone......What the heck is a couple of months........
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, it is starting to sound like a catalogue for Vacuum Cleaners...

Sheesh people anyone would think you were getting antsy waiting for the new release
ya think?.....and i bet you know when too....
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Ok ok ok it's 5am and I couldn't sleep. FT running slow... updates may be happening? OMG please be updates and new goodies and not just a slow connection. See what you are doing to me FT. I CAN'T SLEEP!! And you dont wanna know what this female with sleep depravation will do. I might just start adding comments to EVERY thread in this forum. Look...it's very simple...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.
I already beat you to it then by looks of things, my other half for last few nites has had to put with me not sleeping, and when i do sleep, kicking hell out of him cos I'm dreaming about farm 11 on here hehehehehe
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post

Once farm 11 comes out, no one will want to come here talking about vacuum cleaners, or even worry about getting a vacuum out to see who has the best one, cos everyone will be on farm 11 organising it, and my partner mite be able to sleep when farm 11 comes as at the moment he's kept awake by me kicking and screeming and dreaming from frustration from NO FARM 11 Stomp Stomp lol
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:24 PM

what the heck, I promise to come and talk about domestic appliances after F11 arrives, OK?
Closed Thread