Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I shall be forced to think of something else then. Hmmm what about going to the markets and telling everyone that farms that have anything layered on them will be compacted within 24 hours as the new release will be deleting all items that have been layered. heh heh heh I bet that makes em move. LMHO

See what sleep depravation does to me. It makes me evil.
Someone in an earlier post on here stated they tried something similar, went into marketplace and told everyone farm 11 had just come out and she said she never saw marketplace empty so quickly in her life lol
Old Aug 25 2011, 03:32 PM

you guys are so funny
Old Aug 25 2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post.
But does that keep our posts from showing to ev1? ie: posting facilities to be worked?
Old Aug 25 2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post
Did you know that; if you have two different browser, ie internet explorer and google chrome, you can open a different one in each browser and hire yourself to work!!!!!!
Oh yes. I use FireFox and Chrome and I use to do that all the time and work my facilities. Just didn't have the funds to buy all the tools for both identities plus working a full time job it got to be too much work to keep them both up.
Old Aug 25 2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Last night I dreamed there was an animal in a pen outside my house. It was half pig (the front bit) and half goat, and it grew and grew until it was too big for the pen.

Then it broke into my house and slapped my face with its snout.

This CAN'T go on...
that's too funny. But seriously, I woke up this morning wondering why the plows wouldn't work on any of my farms. Not even the one plot at a time one. It took me a bit to fully wake up, but I was obviously dreaming of FT stuff too.

pretty pitiful when you not only enjoy a game but it becomes real in your dreams.

Raul, please rescue us from ourselves.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree about the humor in the marketplace...a number of things you could shout out instead of "FIRE"....lol But raises the question...IF the devs ever do decide to do away with stacking/overlapping/layering, etc...would there be a warning? or time limit? or just losses?
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:02 PM

Is it here? Is it here? Is it here?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Must sleep, no....I can't sleep till I know the updates here. I'm going on a sleep strike. Nothing meaner than a gecko with a mad thrashing tail running amok and wreaking havoc on everyones farms. Hmmm thoughs of Godzilla are running through my mind.
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosgal View Post
But does that keep our posts from showing to ev1? ie: posting facilities to be worked?
No. That is controlled by the "Post to wall" above the "App Privacy"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
FT is really slow tonight.............does that mean we will have our farm 11 tonight/tomorrow?
Doesnt necessarily mean that farm 11 is on its way, but I do hope it does arrive tonight/tomorrow
Closed Thread