Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2012, 09:22 AM

how do I get the snow off?
Old Jan 01 2012, 10:01 AM

I totally agree. Please add NEW stuff to the facilities we already own. There are plenty of crops and trees that could produce things in the older facilities. Love FT, but "farm" doesn't seem to be the operative word anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest Moon View Post
Thanks for the new stuff..but..as always..would LOVE to be able to use existing crops and have new things to make in existing facilities....we are getting away from the farm life a bit too much
Old Jan 01 2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsteele View Post
Hi there. All you will need to do is purchase any of the other ground options available in the store and the new selection will replace the snow
Old Jan 01 2012, 11:08 AM

Default Earning Caps

I don't understand the earning caps. Would someone walk me through what that means. I am completely lost on what this means.
Old Jan 01 2012, 11:10 AM

Default How do I get the snow off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsteele View Post
Go to grounds and change the cover to something else.
Old Jan 01 2012, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaliseo View Post
I don't understand the earning caps. Would someone walk me through what that means. I am completely lost on what this means.
The earning caps are on how much worth of Ingredients and Belt Bonuses you can get. If you are level 0 thru 99 then you still get 1 million worth for each. If you are level 100 thru 199 then you can get up to 3 million for each and if you are level 200 thru 285 (current top level) then you can get up to 4 million worth.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
only the first 20 facilities in order as they appear in the store currently earn belts/dans and the oil pump and semi trailer truck.
Thank you - I just re-read Rauls post - I was so pleased we had them I didnt read it properly!!
Happy New Year

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 01 2012, 01:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
PLEASE..for crying out loud...MAKE THE MINES WORKABLE. Let's do that instead of adding more products that use metals. Sheeze.
I agree -- I love the new updates (always do) but at some point we need some other changes. The mines are a good example -- they need to not only produce more raw material so that we can keep those facilities using their products at higher production capacities, but they need to be able to produce salt so that we don't have to rely on gifts from other people to be able to fully utilize the Drying Facility and/or SmokeHouse (or whatever one uses salt).

Also, corn production needs to be stepped up considerably - 900 units (max) at a time is just too small...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2012, 02:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Friendly reminder.

This thread is for comments/feedback on the items in the New Release listed in the 1st post for the developers to see. I have removed all off topic discussions and their replies.

If you require help with the game please go to the Help and Support area of the forum and post a reply in the relevant thread......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

For General Feedback that isn't part of the new release, go here........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186

For Suggestions or Ideas for the game go here..........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

All further off topic posts or discussions started will be deleted without notice to keep this thread clear and easy to read for the developers. Thank you for understanding.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 01 2012, 05:08 PM

I don't mean to sound ungreatful because I LOVE FARM TOWN...and I do LOVE the new flowers, but I was hoping for new seeds and trees, and also was hoping to use some of the things we already have as well. Adding gift items to the mines, or flowers from trees to make new scents...I would also like to see how much product we have stored from trees. I'm sorry but a Circus? I really wished you would have picked something else! We are all looking forward to a New Year on farm town and as always can't wait for the next upgrade. Happy New Year to everyone at Farm Town and thank you for a great game
Closed Thread