Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 27 2012, 11:38 AM

to miz judy..i get fb credits every month to get fc for farmtown..no other fees come out..i do use paypal tho as i don't want my card # all over the internet..i do lots of online shoppping..i have used paypal for several yrs..just trying to help..love this game...
Old Mar 27 2012, 01:42 PM

Default why will my game not allow me to recive the offer to hire friens for farmcash and it

This is very iratating to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post

All discussions about Farm Cash and Facebook credits

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Farm Cash in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Farm Cash.. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332022

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.
Old Mar 27 2012, 05:19 PM

i give up no help here how can i unregister
Old Mar 27 2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judycarol7 View Post
i give up no help here how can i unregister
Hello again. I have JUST replied to your private message.
Old Apr 19 2012, 08:03 PM

Default Finally got my FC

I use Chrome. Read some ideas here and DUH - tried on my Firefox and had no issues at all, transaction went right through. Of course I had tried all steps in Chrome about clearing cache, etc. But should have thought it out better.
Old Apr 20 2012, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash

I used to buy Zeevex giftcards at my local drug store and redeem them to get FC. Now I don't have the option to do that anymore. I absolutely refuse to give my personal credit card info to buy FC. At least with the prepaid giftcard there was alot more security in making a purchase online. I see where we are able to redeem facebook credits for FC. I also used to see giftcards for facebook credits at Target. Why have they done away with these. I understand the selling of FC is a way for them to make money, but I think if people are buying the giftcards, they should still be getting their money for them.
Old Apr 21 2012, 08:29 PM

Default Did not receive credits I paid for

Yesterday I decided to take a plunge and buy some more farm credits - was not going to do this again - anyway I did and thought I would go for the best deal - so bought 500 and paid for them ( have receipt) but only got 298 and cannot find anywhere to email to tell them about this problem. Can anyone tell me where to email thanks
Old Apr 22 2012, 02:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazville View Post
Yesterday I decided to take a plunge and buy some more farm credits - was not going to do this again - anyway I did and thought I would go for the best deal - so bought 500 and paid for them ( have receipt) but only got 298 and cannot find anywhere to email to tell them about this problem. Can anyone tell me where to email thanks
Did you do this through the Buy Cash tab or did you buy through Facebook? I think you are mixing up Facebook credits and Farm Cash. They are not the same. You use Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash but they are not a 1 for 1 exchange.
If you clicked on the 250 Farm Cash amount to purchase and then changed the amount on the second page to buy 500, then what you got was 250 Farm Cash for 399 Facebook credits and an additional 101 Facebook credits. If you will go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column then the top item on the next page will show you 101 credits.
With those 101 Facebook credits you can go back to the Buy Cash tab and select 55 Farm Cash and pay 99 Facebook credits out of what you have. Don't cange anything on the next page. You will have 2 Facebook credits left over that you can use next time you buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2012, 02:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjenn78 View Post
I used to buy Zeevex giftcards at my local drug store and redeem them to get FC. Now I don't have the option to do that anymore. I absolutely refuse to give my personal credit card info to buy FC. At least with the prepaid giftcard there was alot more security in making a purchase online. I see where we are able to redeem facebook credits for FC. I also used to see giftcards for facebook credits at Target. Why have they done away with these. I understand the selling of FC is a way for them to make money, but I think if people are buying the giftcards, they should still be getting their money for them.
Facebook is the ones who control what cards you can use to make purchases. Farm Town has no control over this. As far as the Facebook gift cards they are still available. You may need to ask your store manager why they stopped carrying them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2012, 04:33 AM

Thank you Taz - I did what you suggested and found my missing credits - much appreciated thank you