Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2012, 01:45 PM

pls give us the option with the dirt paths the old ones and the new ones that you just took away from us. if you do that you will keep all of us that us the dirt happy.. i like the old and i like the new. pls help keep us all happy thank you for everything you do for us..
Old May 07 2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I experimented and was able to overlap a couple buildings and two rocky mountains. Also overlapped a couple boulders. Are you saying you have only been able to overlap water items?
Yes - I moved my rocky hills and things when I expanded a farm and I cant get them back now - I cant get into FB at the moment to fiddle though (it seems to be down here) - perhaps if I use the dirt path that goes in the other direction it might work.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 07 2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes - I moved my rocky hills and things when I expanded a farm and I cant get them back now - I cant get into FB at the moment to fiddle though (it seems to be down here) - perhaps if I use the dirt path that goes in the other direction it might work.
Hi there. Might be because facebook is updating a few minor things. When you do get onto your farm, make sure "remove spaces" is checked in your settings(the wrench).
Old May 07 2012, 02:59 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
i'm just so happy i could cry. Thanks so much moderators and devs for your quick response to my (our) desperate complaints. I will never doubt again.

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

thank you!!!!!
Old May 07 2012, 03:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much for fixing the dirt paths
Old May 07 2012, 03:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

While I am glad the dirt paths are back to working, I would also like to see the stone paths reset too. It looks much better and only takes one to be able to set boulders around water ways.
I agree!

But thank you for at least giving us the dirt paths back! The DEV's do listen to us
Old May 07 2012, 03:33 PM

I did one project where i needed 60 stone paths to place an airplane in the right location so that it truly looked like it was flying not sitting on the ground. If I had to do that same project with dirt paths I am not sure I would have been able to. The reason I went to stone paths originally is because dirt paths were limited in there ability to gum things together in large projects. Having designed on other peoples farms I find the same is true. The design for a neighbour is tricky at best a bit glitchy and with dirt paths as my only glue I think I would not be able to do the kind of detail design work that I do.

My designs would defiantly take a hit in the quality department. I feel "I really" need the stone paths to do the achieve the style that goes with my imagination.

Thanks for listening.
Nala
Old May 07 2012, 04:12 PM

I have also found the stone paths work much better for design work..they are quicker and easier to get the job done..please if you were able to restore the dirt paths please do the same for the stone ones for the stone path people..fair is fair..this is the only game I play also because you can rip things apart and redo when new things come out..with stone paths it is much easier..thank so much for listening to our pleas..
Old May 07 2012, 04:41 PM

Kudos to Raul and the devs for the extremely quick response on reinstating the "glitch" for the dirt paths. It doesn't really affect me, since I have no creative ability at all.... , but I am very happy that it was fixed so I can still enjoy some of these incredible artistic creations that other farmers make.

My only concern now, is that this "fix" was kinda pushed to the front, and the "passion fruit" was supposed to be released Monday and the hours are waning. LOL

So, Raul, if you see this....Please don't forget about the passion fruit!!

Thanks,
Deborah
Happy Farming!!
Old May 07 2012, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Personally after playing farmville for years and seeing what they charge for things, we should NOT be complaining at all about Farm Town charging cash for things...TRUST ME!! Most of the tools and about half the facilities are cash and a handful of decor otherwise its almost all coins. So after playing a game where no exaggeration needed that about 90% of their stuff was cash, this game is AWESOME! I wish the expansions werent so much on coins but hey, at least its an option for coins too....lol
Thank you Farm Town: no complaints from me, you have an awesome game
Closed Thread