Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2010, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Except that there HASN'T BEEN an App of the day for more than a week now.
Yes there has been, I've been doing them daily. Not sure why you don't see them but me and my friends have been today's daily was something to do with driving, and Treasure madness was another,, can't remember them all but there has been
Old Apr 24 2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikas3 View Post
Yes there has been, I've been doing them daily. Not sure why you don't see them but me and my friends have been today's daily was something to do with driving, and Treasure madness was another,, can't remember them all but there has been
I don't know how long you have been doing the apps of the day but I have been doing them for months. Lately there hasn't been much. There was when they originally released facilities but lately they have been lean for me.

Perhaps it is because you just started doing them that you are getting so many. Just guessing!
Old Apr 25 2010, 12:58 AM

ditto......TY
Old Apr 25 2010, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I don't know how long you have been doing the apps of the day but I have been doing them for months. Lately there hasn't been much. There was when they originally released facilities but lately they have been lean for me.

Perhaps it is because you just started doing them that you are getting so many. Just guessing!
I have noticed the same thing and wondered about it. Last fall I could do an App of the Day every other day (average). Now, it seems like I see a new one once a month if I am lucky.
Old Apr 25 2010, 01:26 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sir-Peter Send a message via MSN to Sir-Peter Send a message via Yahoo to Sir-Peter Send a message via Skype™ to Sir-Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post

So far I haven't seen much of the social interaction mentioned as players rarely interact with one another in the Market other than to ask for "jobs" or announce "jobs" available, but the opportunity is there.
what are u expecting from a MARKET?
have u never been to the INN?thats for chat,Market is for Jobs
Old Apr 25 2010, 06:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
are we going to get the new facilities then.it's sunday and the end of the week?
Old Apr 25 2010, 06:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't know much about yet but I would like to expand my normal size of farm but i dont' know where to appoach,that's my problem at the moment i lost neighbours but i got them back...
Old Apr 25 2010, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default more bldgs please

While the dairy, pizza restaurant, bakery, ice cream factory, etc are all neat features -- how about some buildings so we can make towns, like school, library, church, maybe a seed/hardware store where you can buy the store items, movie theater, grocery store and roads instead of paths. More variety of vehicles and maybe garages. I think we have plenty of tree, flower & animal choices for now. Let's get some more building variety so we can make towns. Love the game, but getting bored.
Old Apr 25 2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RondaRoo View Post
While the dairy, pizza restaurant, bakery, ice cream factory, etc are all neat features -- how about some buildings so we can make towns, like school, library, church, maybe a seed/hardware store where you can buy the store items, movie theater, grocery store and roads instead of paths. More variety of vehicles and maybe garages. I think we have plenty of tree, flower & animal choices for now. Let's get some more building variety so we can make towns. Love the game, but getting bored.
This is FARM Town, but you are right in that it is a TOWN too. But geeze, I'd have to have a 4th farm then! LOL
I would like some roads that we can put our vehicles on without them being gobbled up like they are in the paths.
I'd actually like for the devs to fix facilities to fix more of the other crops. A school would be a great place to make many different things. They can also add item of the week, like in the juice factory have a special run for blackberry juice for 2 weeks, etc.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Apr 25 2010, 11:09 AM

Application of the day?
keep seeing it mention, but not seen it in the game.
Directions please
Closed Thread