Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2010, 12:40 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browniemaker View Post
Can someone please tell me what the point of fishing is? We can't use them in the facilities...so what is the point?

Also, if these new crops that were released are to be used in the facilities it would be nice to know! I need a 4th farm because it takes sooooooooo long for some of these to grow! It's frustrating when you need something like ONE of something, like onions and it is two more days before you'll have some!

I say they should get rid of the stupid 12 coin dog and horses that do nothing and other junk in the gifts and put things WE NEED in them!
Hey Browniemaker, I figure that the introduction of fishing is a desperate ploy by the devs to make us all relax, chill out, get off their case and GO FISHING for a while. C'mon now, it is kind of fun and besides selling the fish gives us some extra coins. I know .... I know .... we don't want more coins!! We want Farm Cash, or an xp point for each fish we cash.
Old May 04 2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browniemaker View Post
...I need a 4th farm because it takes sooooooooo long for some of these to grow! It's frustrating when you need something like ONE of something, like onions and it is two more days before you'll have some!...
How about doing some forward planning? E.g. not sending everything into production the moment it is harvested but wait a day or so until you have a stock of crops. Or, having certain crops you use in a number of ways on a half ready schedule. I.E., I have two rows of tomatoes, one of onions planted, when they reach 50% I plant the same again and so on. So far I've not run out before crops are ready.

I need a fourth farm as well, but that's because I want to get crops off the tree, facilities, and animal farm because of lag issues. That not withstanding, considering my main farm is almost purely decoration, I must be doing something right. I can add anywhere from three quarter of a mil to a million a day on my products without even trying. I need something to spend it on!
Old May 04 2010, 04:53 AM

Why I loose money and gain xp now when I hire someone to work at my farm?
“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old May 04 2010, 06:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetscott9 View Post
now i am at level 80 can i earn more farm cash other than having to purchase it

thanks
Face book
Linked

Hi, I can not go to pay Pal or bank, have hitch hikers and they will see info when type it in. So what can I do? Can neighbors that can go to bank send as gifts, what purchased with Farm cash?

Thanks,
Diana "Miss LittleLake"
Level 80

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2010, 08:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i keep freezeing when i am trying to seed keeps trying to loade social bid why

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2010, 02:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeyeHelix View Post
Why I loose money and gain xp now when I hire someone to work at my farm?
Do you have someone plowing for you? If yes you are paying for the plowing and getting xps for the plowing.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 04 2010, 02:18 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sir-Peter Send a message via MSN to Sir-Peter Send a message via Yahoo to Sir-Peter Send a message via Skype™ to Sir-Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
.....however i would really love to see the facilitys added to the tending so when u tend if theres work u get to do it and u help your neighbour and get exp and goods to sell ...its a win win and saves the innumerable back an forth from the homepage...
there is a 3th party addon for that
dunno if i can post links here,but just check google for farm town bonus checkers
Old May 04 2010, 02:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Gosh, real farmers don't only grow what they can turn into products on their farms. In fact most don't. They sell their crops and fruits from trees. And commercial fishermen and women sell their fish. Which is just what we virtual farmers can do here in FT -- raise crops to sell. So although I understand we could earn more coins by turning the crops into products ourselves, these other crops are still useful in that they earn us FT "money" when we sell them at the market. And being able to fish and then sell the fish is a kind of little bonus. It would be nice to have a restaurant where we could serve fish and chips (along with other things) or make fish sandwiches in the sandwich shop, but even without that option, the fish are still "productive" when we sell them.
As for the horses, dogs and cats, real farmers have pets so it's logical to me that a farming themed game would offer that option.

Hey, I'm having fun
I think the point is to wear out our hand trying to catch the stupid fish. I'm selling my lake before I get carpel tunnel syndrome. Not to mention a worn out finger.
Old May 04 2010, 02:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed
Default Plant pods

What in the heck are these dumb things for? I got one as a gift and have no idea what to do with it. I searched "Plant pod" and got nothing.
Old May 04 2010, 02:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1indeed View Post
What in the heck are these dumb things for? I got one as a gift and have no idea what to do with it. I searched "Plant pod" and got nothing.
It is a potted plant that you can put our as decoration on your farm.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread