Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2012, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Sorry Kitt, I guess I was more tired than I thought, my apologies to the Knight Ryder and Kitt his talking car.
No Problem, thanks for the apology, just be glad I don't use kitt's evil twin, which is karr (K)night (A)utomated (R)oving (R)obot. That car would have searched for you, but kitt is good and forgives people.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Okay...first Monday...then Tuesday...WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE NEW CARS????!!!! How about y'all start delivering what you say? And they wonder why players are leaving by the thousands.
It could be worse, they could do new releases every 3 or 6 months or so, be thankful that they have new releases as often as they do. I figure when the rest of the new items get loaded then I can play with them until they are, I will continue to play with what I have.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It could be worse, they could do new releases every 3 or 6 months or so, be thankful that they have new releases as often as they do. I figure when the rest of the new items get loaded then I can play with them until they are, I will continue to play with what I have.
It could be worse for who? It wouldn't behoove either player or developer to be even more ... hmmm ... what's a nice way to put it, "thrifty", than they already are.
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Its wednesday

Its Wednesday here in Ohio USA still waiting on new trains
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Okay...first Monday...then Tuesday...WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE NEW CARS????!!!! How about y'all start delivering what you say? And they wonder why players are leaving by the thousands.
I have worked with programmers all my working life and I have yet to figure out why they give an expected release time. It just never happens. But then I don't get upset when it isn't ready on time either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Alas I just looked to see if the release were ready yet. for the old timers do you remember how long we used to wait???? All I can say ...if they have not released yet they are still working on it and I will would rather wait than have a lot of problems if they jump the gun!!
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:39 AM

Just popped in to see if there was news from the Dev's about the new trains yet....after reading the comments....LOL I guess not yet...have a great day/evening all

p.s would rather the Dev's take their time and get it right, than rush the job and face a screaming mob...waiting is sometimes half the fun of the suprise !!
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Myc View Post
Just popped in to see if there was news from the Dev's about the new trains yet....after reading the comments....LOL I guess not yet...have a great day/evening all

p.s would rather the Dev's take their time and get it right, than rush the job and face a screaming mob...waiting is sometimes half the fun of the suprise !!
They should be use to screaming mobs by now. Every single update brings a hoard of us ... either happy or p***ed. Pretty sure they've developed hides of steel.
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I'll keep watch for ya Maggie from my side of the world
Hi thanks Helen - just got up - about 7am here give or take. No peoples, no new box car - mind you sometimes I have gone off to eat brekkie and come back and Raul has flitted in and out. That guy must sit up half the night sometimes or be in Hawaii!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 05 2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calnorm View Post
They should be use to screaming mobs by now. Every single update brings a hoard of us ... either happy or p***ed. Pretty sure they've developed hides of steel.
LOL they probably have, but I cant see the point of complaining, they will arrive, so just will be excited when they do...whinging wont make it any faster, the hoard should know this by now, take care