Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Alas I just looked to see if the release were ready yet. for the old timers do you remember how long we used to wait???? All I can say ...if they have not released yet they are still working on it and I will would rather wait than have a lot of problems if they jump the gun!!
I would also like to add to this quote that slashkey tests their stuff before releasing it, not like the other farmxxxxx, won't mention any names, lol, and where else on FB can you not get bothered every 5 seconds for buy this or buy that, farm town is by far the most complex game on FB, yes they have had problems, but they do care about their players very much, and try their very best to keep everyone happy, Hats off to the slashkey team, I mean waiting a few extra days or whatever, at least the stuff works right and if it don't they try to fix it almost immediately. Not like the other games.
Old Sep 05 2012, 01:48 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Leintz View Post
I would also like to add to this quote that slashkey tests their stuff before releasing it, not like the other farmxxxxx, won't mention any names, lol, and where else on FB can you not get bothered every 5 seconds for buy this or buy that, farm town is by far the most complex game on FB, yes they have had problems, but they do care about their players very much, and try their very best to keep everyone happy, Hats off to the slashkey team, I mean waiting a few extra days or whatever, at least the stuff works right and if it don't they try to fix it almost immediately. Not like the other games.
well said!!! for the longest time, we were all stuck at level 80, and updates seemed to be about every 2 or 3 months, and now we have a great update every month!!! SK is great about listening to their players, and the mods are AWESOME!!! (ok, now, where's my trains??) hahahaha!!
Old Sep 05 2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Leintz View Post
Well said Perry
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
well said!!! for the longest time, we were all stuck at level 80, and updates seemed to be about every 2 or 3 months, and now we have a great update every month!!! SK is great about listening to their players, and the mods are AWESOME!!! (ok, now, where's my trains??) hahahaha!!
Yes - I totally agree - I love this game and the way it works and our Devs and Mods. (Oh and the forum helpers too ) They do a brilliant job and really do care that the game works and we are all happy.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I just want to point out, that seriousness is demonstrated fulfilling the words given. In this aspect leave much to be desired.
Gentlemen, we are more serious in the future, gives players the same wait two days to two weeks.
What you do is like putting candy into the mouth of a child, and then remove it.
A greeting.
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It could be worse, they could do new releases every 3 or 6 months or so, be thankful that they have new releases as often as they do. I figure when the rest of the new items get loaded then I can play with them until they are, I will continue to play with what I have.
releases every 3-6 months would be fine if they got each release right. Instead, yet again, we have more missed dates. Simply...it's just being sloppy. It is what it is.
Old Sep 05 2012, 05:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Train carriages

I'm really looking forward to the promised new freight cars, when are they coming though please? they're running late!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 05 2012, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, heres an image for now untuil i update the Game Guide later on, hope this helps it shows the trains connected round a corner using a normal boxcar and not a long one

Much appreciated Rob, thanks for you help
Old Sep 05 2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Much appreciated Rob, thanks for you help
Just a small note tho... depending on what direction your train is turning, you must use the right car, in this case there are 2 horizontal cars... only one works, the other is if the train is turning the other way

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 05 2012, 06:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Just a small note tho... depending on what direction your train is turning, you must use the right car, in this case there are 2 horizontal cars... only one works, the other is if the train is turning the other way
SUCCESS! yayy! lol. Once I had seen your pic, I realised then that I needed to use one of the small hopper trains, the ones you can buy for coins.. I didnt think of that since all my trains are FC ones. So I messed around for about 10 minutes and it all came together nicely! I expected more grief with it but it was rather painless and your pic was a huge help! Thanks again Rob.. I have very happy trains lol
Closed Thread