Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2013, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbWinterbottom View Post
There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding how the new features in the animal buildings work. Myself and a friend have searched for information on this but couldn't find any. Yesterday I spent many hours experimenting on how to use the features and have found the only real problem is that the animal buildings don't come up automatically when you go to work your friend's facilities. Instead you have to click on them individually to work them. Also the farms that the animal buildings are on don't highlight when you go to work there. However if you know what farms your friend has them on you can still go to the farm to work them.
When the buildings are worked they show up in the Non-Ingredient section of our storage. This has also confused many as they believe it to be the actual building that is in there but it isn't. It is just the goods they have received from it
There is also confusion over selling; many say they are not being paid. I can not be sure of this because when I sold what was in my woolshed I didn't see any growth in my coins. However this could be due to the fact that I am only got 7200 coins and that amount is so meagre to compared to the billions I have and the last digit or two does not show up.
A question I ask but have not found the answer to yet but guess I will with further investigation is what becomes of the goods from the building when we Store All. Hopefully this goes to storage for using when filling facilities and not into the Non-Ingredient section for sale. I am hoping that which is the Non-Ingredient section is from working friend's facilities.
Please can you give us a better understanding of how all this works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
Can someone explain this??? When I click on any of my animal buildings I see a new feature to "See Facility Details". When I click on it, it says I can produce that facility. When I go to what's pending, it says that one is pending. Then when I click on my storage, and go to non-ingredients it says I can sell them. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is this a major glitch in the game? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

And the thing about this is...it's messing with our facility manager and what we have producing. It's also showing these building when I use the filter to show what I have utilized. It's all messed up.

PLEASE FIX THIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Myc View Post
Hey, have the same issue as the posts above...3 coops, 2 dairy sheds, 2 pig stys all in the Non Ingredient section...where is the produce from these sheds going?????

thanx
This is a known glitch that the developers are working on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi, some hours ago Raul made a post release informing about known issues, one of them refers to your problem with the Green Manure Spreader. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Known Issues:

- Some users have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it

- Incorrect timming for animal buildings in facility manager

- The Animal Buildins are showing up in the Non-Ingredient section when we go to sell in the market

- When you enter inside a specific animal building, they now looks like facilities, with Start Production and Produce Faster

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager show "pigsty" first

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are showing in the original order not the current farm selector order
Last edited by Raul; Today at 04:25 AM.
not among the launch, did not come out in my mail that had echo a warning error, thanks marcela kisses

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
This is a known glitch that the developers are working on.
Thanx Taz, I do know that the Dev's have been made aware of the issue hon, but just really want to know if I am ok to sell my Non Ingredients, have heaps now, but dont want my shed's to dissapear in the prossess, so that is really my main question..sell n it will be ok, or hold off selling for now
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thanx Taz, I do know that the Dev's have been made aware of the issue hon, but just really want to know if I am ok to sell my Non Ingredients, have heaps now, but dont want my shed's to dissapear in the prossess, so that is really my main question..sell n it will be ok, or hold off selling for now
I have tried and sold the animal sheds that was in my non ingredients and nothing happened to my animals sheds or animals on my farms, so they are ok to sell any of the sheds that is in your non ingredients.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I have tried and sold the animal sheds that was in my non ingredients and nothing happened to my animals sheds or animals on my farms, so they are ok to sell any of the sheds that is in your non ingredients.
Thanx Kitt
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thanx Kitt
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 21 2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
Close your farm, clear your memcache, close that window/tab, and try again.
Thank you that did help.
Old Jan 22 2013, 12:23 AM
Account Not Linked

love all the new features , however though it might be a glitch about the produce faster button on the animal sheds it is not a bad idea to have a boost feature for the animal sheds like they do the train . Over all love the dim hide update
Old Jan 22 2013, 01:03 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
I love this new option! But I've noticed that after clicking on "hidden", each time I come into my farm it has reset to the default "dimmed".

Please could you improve this by allowing our selection to stay set until we want to change it? Thanks
hi Onamission... mine is staying on hidden when i leave my farm and come back. try running the ft memcache cleaner, and then re-load your farm. here's the link

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...lear_memcached
Old Jan 22 2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
Known Issues:

- Some users have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it

- Incorrect timming for animal buildings in facility manager

- The Animal Buildins are showing up in the Non-Ingredient section when we go to sell in the market

- When you enter inside a specific animal building, they now looks like facilities, with Start Production and Produce Faster

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager show "pigsty" first

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are showing in the original order not the current farm selector order
Last edited by Raul; Today at 04:25 AM.
not among the launch, did not come out in my mail that had echo a warning error, thanks marcela kisses
You're welcome.
Closed Thread