Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2021, 07:27 PM

MaryMarcel, Thank you for your info and reply . 1338879871 Went to Google Chrome and my farms come up. First time to see these numbers.U35 and U75 top right and then lower, WebGL2.0 mem130/256, managed men 96 unity men 33 Mb video men 512.

Can see my neighbors but not myself. Thank you all for the help. cbj
Old Feb 03 2021, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj View Post
MaryMarcel, Thank you for your info and reply . 1338879871 Went to Google Chrome and my farms come up. First time to see these numbers.U35 and U75 top right and then lower, WebGL2.0 mem130/256, managed men 96 unity men 33 Mb video men 512.

Can see my neighbors but not myself. Thank you all for the help. cbj
Hi cbj,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread since you can now load your farms. What sort order do you have the neighbor bar set for?

If it is Order by Online Status, then you will be in Position 1. When it opens you are not shown. If you click on the green arrow to the left then it will move so you can see your own box.
If you use the other sort orders it will move you around in the list according to what list you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:18 PM

I have tried to be patient, and I know how hard y'all are working, but Lordy I'm about to lose my mind. It seems that none of the parts of the game that I use (facilities, hiring, quests) are ever going to functional again. Honestly, the longer this takes, the easier it gets for me to give up my Farm Town addiction. I used to spend hours a day on this game, and now, I go days before I check in again to see if it's ready yet. I hate to quit because I have spent a LOT of real money in here, but each day of delay makes it less likely that I will ever get back.
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCharlotte View Post
I have tried to be patient, and I know how hard y'all are working, but Lordy I'm about to lose my mind. It seems that none of the parts of the game that I use (facilities, hiring, quests) are ever going to functional again. Honestly, the longer this takes, the easier it gets for me to give up my Farm Town addiction. I used to spend hours a day on this game, and now, I go days before I check in again to see if it's ready yet. I hate to quit because I have spent a LOT of real money in here, but each day of delay makes it less likely that I will ever get back.
Hi PurpleCharlotte,
Would you rather they released them with lots of problems or would you rather they work when they release them? They are working hard to get all the missing parts of the game working. Sometimes it just doesn't always work out and they need to fix any errors and make sure everything associate with the function works too. Please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:08 PM

Default not a problem just FYI

in the selection of the gifts to send back, it now shows a green box with "install Flash" on each of the animals. 100001125470378
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
in the selection of the gifts to send back, it now shows a green box with "install Flash" on each of the animals. 100001125470378
HI KCJ,
This is because the animals have not been added yet, so they still point to the Flash graphic for them which you can not see either.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:25 PM

Theres a bug not sure if you know about it or not. When harvesting flowers, there are certain flowers and areas where it takes 2 to 4 clicks to clear all the flowers. Its not on all farms or the whole area of flowers. Its in certain spots. Thank you, you are doing a great job! ( 1384127481 )
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan Kinser View Post
Theres a bug not sure if you know about it or not. When harvesting flowers, there are certain flowers and areas where it takes 2 to 4 clicks to clear all the flowers. Its not on all farms or the whole area of flowers. Its in certain spots. Thank you, you are doing a great job! ( 1384127481 )
Hi Joan,
Try refreshing the farm after you have harvested and they should show as done. They are aware of this.
Old Feb 04 2021, 04:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
can you put back hide show animal sheds by themselfs instead of with the facilitys thanks .God bless all of you for working hard so we have this game to play.
Hi MOM GLENDA,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. In the 1st post on page 1 of this thread is where you will find the most recent updates as the devs have time to add features back to the game. Keep an eye on that post and when the facilities are able to be shown again by type, that's where the information will be added.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 04 2021, 05:24 AM

Now unable to accept all or send back gift to all
Closed Thread