Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2021, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Hi Moderators,
I wonder if you might be able to help a friend of mine. She lives in Canada and I am in Australia so a bit hard to sort out.
This is the problem, she has lost access to her Farms, they are still there as I have been to them and so has at least one other neighbour that I know of.
I am a bit lost on the actual way this has played out but apparently FB gave her a new i.d/user number when she couldn't get to the farms (she was last there on the 12th Sept) but this new number of course will not take her to her Farms. She can't seem to get help from anywhere including sending email to support.
I believe her original user no was 518411468 and I can give her farmer name if needed.
I won't put her new number her unless it is required.
What she wants to know is can her farms be re-connected to her existing FB account where it has been for years. She says she did not delete the farm, it just dissappeared. In reality though it is still there. She is at level 1225 with 38 farms. She is desperate as I believe she has invested quite a lot of $$$ and time into it.

Thanks.
Hi Indigo Rose,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do through the forums. You can have her contact Support about this, but I don't know that they can do anything either. The only way Facebook would give her a new ID number is if she opened a new Facebook account or she removed the Farm Town app and reinstalled it.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2021, 11:58 PM

Thanks Taz I will pass on this info to her.
Old Sep 21 2021, 04:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to giddie2
Default Re farm ID 1607915085

A farmtown friend of mine with the farm ID shown above has somehow deleted her farmtown history. Her farm still exists as I can see it when I go visit her but she cannot access it. Can you contact her to discuss what she might do to fix her mistake? Her email is: (Email removed for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 21 2021 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety.
Old Sep 21 2021, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddie2 View Post
A farmtown friend of mine with the farm ID shown above has somehow deleted her farmtown history. Her farm still exists as I can see it when I go visit her but she cannot access it. Can you contact her to discuss what she might do to fix her mistake? Her email is: (Email removed for safety)
Hi giddie,
Please do not include email addresses in posts as this is an open forum and anyone can see those.
Please ask her to register here in the forums so we can work with her directly. The forums are totally separate from Facebook and the game. Trying to work through a third party is not possible. Also we have no way to contact anyone through email.
If she does not want to register here in the forums she can contact Support to work with them about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2021, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default two inns

could you create t inns again. one innis not enough for all the people who chat there,
Thanks
Old Oct 19 2021, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott33309 View Post
could you create t inns again. one innis not enough for all the people who chat there,
Thanks
Hi Scott,
If you want to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 27 2021, 11:49 PM

Default Deleted Accounts

I was wondering if there has been a fix for if Facebook up and deletes your account because you post something they don't like. Which does not really have to be much anymore is there a way to move your account to a new page or something.

I spent God only knows how much on my farmtown game. I had played a long time. Although my old facebook account is gone I had at least created a back up because I saw this happening to so many people. My farm that I paid for is still there. I was able to plant and work it tonight through the account that I have now.

Just wondering what can be done because it taught me a very expensive lesson to never buy anything that someone can push a button and you lose it all. Unfortunately as much as I loved this game I won't do that again because who knows the next time I might open my mouth and they do that again.

It has been a year since all that went down. I was just wondering if it was still there so I popped into night and thought that I would pose the question and see if anything can be done now because I can't be the only one.
Old Oct 27 2021, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seochoa View Post
I was wondering if there has been a fix for if Facebook up and deletes your account because you post something they don't like. Which does not really have to be much anymore is there a way to move your account to a new page or something.

I spent God only knows how much on my farmtown game. I had played a long time. Although my old facebook account is gone I had at least created a back up because I saw this happening to so many people. My farm that I paid for is still there. I was able to plant and work it tonight through the account that I have now.

Just wondering what can be done because it taught me a very expensive lesson to never buy anything that someone can push a button and you lose it all. Unfortunately as much as I loved this game I won't do that again because who knows the next time I might open my mouth and they do that again.

It has been a year since all that went down. I was just wondering if it was still there so I popped into night and thought that I would pose the question and see if anything can be done now because I can't be the only one.
Hi Seochoa,
I am sorry, but your Farm Town account ID is tied to the Facebook account ID. There isn't any way for us to move your Farm Town account ID to another Facebook account. I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do to help with this.
You can contact Support if you want, but there really isn't anything that can be done when you lose your Facebook account regardless of the reason. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Nov 16 2021, 09:47 AM

Default user id 539524984

I have had my facebook account hacked and i am unable to get it back, is there a way to contact facebook to resolve this or if I must create a new FB account is there a way to attach my current farm to it. As it stands I cannot get on my farm because i cannot sign into facebook
Old Nov 16 2021, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbit View Post
I have had my facebook account hacked and i am unable to get it back, is there a way to contact facebook to resolve this or if I must create a new FB account is there a way to attach my current farm to it. As it stands I cannot get on my farm because i cannot sign into facebook
Hi Katbit,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you about this. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Facebook but we don't have any specific way for you to do that. You may have to create a new Facebook account to use that to contact them.
Your farms are tied to the original account by ID and we do not have any way to transfer those farms to a new account.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts