Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 17 2021, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy XxX View Post
Thank you , i have no idea how many FC animals or others i had so i guess there is no point submitting a complaint. My loss as usual !
Hi Joy,
You do not have any FC animals missing. Those we do track. The only animals you are missing if they are would be coin sheep. It is up to you if you want to submit to Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2021, 11:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz , i have to fugure out how to refill sheds that are empty , i checked some and it seems not all are empty. it will be okay . cheers
Old Sep 17 2021, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy XxX View Post
Thank you Taz , i have to fugure out how to refill sheds that are empty , i checked some and it seems not all are empty. it will be okay . cheers
Hi Joy,
The best way I know of would to be find one of your farms that is empty or say only has crop fields, clear those fields and then use that farm for placing the animals on (no more than 400 or less at a time). Then move them to your storage. You can then go to farms with the wool shed and fill them from your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2021, 04:49 PM

Default lost items

I accidentally hit something on Farm 20 and lost a milking barn with 250 cows, and 3 plowed and seeded plots. I don't know how to get them back. Using the eye doesn't help, and using the wrench doesn't. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...... Carol Beightol aka Lakota Sue

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 28 2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Email address removed for safety
Old Sep 28 2021, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota Sue View Post
I accidentally hit something on Farm 20 and lost a milking barn with 250 cows, and 3 plowed and seeded plots. I don't know how to get them back. Using the eye doesn't help, and using the wrench doesn't. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks...... Carol Beightol aka Lakota Sue
Hi Lakota Sue,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I see your Dairy Shed (it is not called a milking barn) on your farm 20. So you haven't lost that. You can not delete an animal shed unless you empty it of animals first.
For the plots lost the only thing I can suggest is to replow and plant them.
Old Oct 03 2021, 10:13 PM

my cocoa trees disappeared on my farm 29... i thought they were in my storage because i was moving them up to the corner to try filling the farm like my others.. but they disappeared.. can you help me find them please.. i have a few at the top of my farm now because thats what ive collected today but i did have over 200 on that page my SN said he doesn't see them either
Old Oct 03 2021, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee27 View Post
my cocoa trees disappeared on my farm 29... i thought they were in my storage because i was moving them up to the corner to try filling the farm like my others.. but they disappeared.. can you help me find them please.. i have a few at the top of my farm now because thats what ive collected today but i did have over 200 on that page my SN said he doesn't see them either
Hi kimbee,
There is a small group of them in the upper corner. Try hiding your facilities on that farm and you can see them. There aren't 200 trees there though. We don't have any way of restoring any thing to your farms. You will just have to get more from gifts and replant them.
Old Oct 31 2021, 05:05 AM

Default Trees

I apologize if this is not where I am not supposed to ask this question. However, after searching for an hour and possibly more, I am frustrated beyond words.
I was positive I had Banana Trees but I can't find it anywhere. I received one as a gift and put it on my #1 Farm.
Is there a place to go to see how many you have in total? I have tried all that I can think of.
I've searched all forum and game instructions. At this time I am totally frustrated and stressed. The game should not be this difficult.
Thanks, Carol
Old Oct 31 2021, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
I apologize if this is not where I am not supposed to ask this question. However, after searching for an hour and possibly more, I am frustrated beyond words.
I was positive I had Banana Trees but I can't find it anywhere. I received one as a gift and put it on my #1 Farm.
Is there a place to go to see how many you have in total? I have tried all that I can think of.
I've searched all forum and game instructions. At this time I am totally frustrated and stressed. The game should not be this difficult.
Thanks, Carol
Hi Carol,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. The majority of your banana trees are on your farm 1.

If you go to that farm and use the search tool to search for banana tree that tool will show you them and the white notification will tell you how many there are that meet that search criteria. When you are done click the Show Items button bottom right of your game screen and then everything that was temporarily hidden will show back up again. If everything shows back up when you only had trees showing for example, just refresh the farm and the display will correct.

Another method you can use, depends on how many farms you have upgraded to a certain size. The the farm stats tool in your tool box will help you find where things like that have been placed and there are various filters within that tool that allow you to search by things like current farm/all farms/specific farm/ready/growing and whether or not to include fertilisation & belt bonuses when those stats are calculated.
When you find where the trees are in Farm Stats there are several ways to see how many of a specific tree you have.

If you were to set the Farm Stats to Trees and All farms and you want to see the total of a specific tree on all of your farms, just remove the check mark for fertilisation and belts and that will tell you how many there are in total.
If you set the Farm Stats to Trees and a specific farm and remove the check mark for fertilisation and belts that will show you how many trees are on that specific farm.

The criteria for how many farms need to be upgraded to what size in order to use all of Farm Stats is listed in the first post on page one of this thread, should you need it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 07 2021, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help, my buildings and farms are gone.

My buildings and farms disappeared this morning, I keep my gems, my level and money. everything is the same, but all my animal buildings, everything disappeared, the map remained empty as at the beginning of the game.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing