Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 03 2021, 05:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shustring View Post
Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.

this is what I am getting when I click on my farmtown link through facebook
NOW I need to get it PERMISSION ??

then ---- I see - You need to authorize the app in order to play. Authorize Now
I click it, it goes right back to the login bs and and the login error -
Hi Shustring,

Are you still getting this problem now or has it cleared up? It looks like you have been playing the game today and working for other farmers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 17 2021, 02:54 PM

Default Lost Farm and App gone as well

My farmTown App is Removed utterly from facebook when I try to re-add the game I get the read only dialogue box and a new number to contact you which you dont recognize that is for my page and account. You only recognize the accout my page is linked to on Farm town and the number they assign me conflicts with the one given for my facebook url. So I then tried to link with you from my last post and this is the result. How do I add the dissappeared app and I mean utterly gone not even in deleted as history is all gone except my payment history to farm town and my last posts.

This is from my last facility post

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...dms&__tn__=H-R

This is their redirect when I try to reach you

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oaut...e=user_friends

that then brings me back to their dialogue read only box

So hopefully that helps you see what is going on I have enabled it so you can see me on facebook as I changed it all to public

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 17 2021 at 04:35 PM.
Old Sep 17 2021, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Poor View Post
My farmTown App is Removed utterly from facebook when I try to re-add the game I get the read only dialogue box and a new number to contact you which you dont recognize that is for my page and account. You only recognize the accout my page is linked to on Farm town and the number they assign me conflicts with the one given for my facebook url. So I then tried to link with you from my last post and this is the result. How do I add the dissappeared app and I mean utterly gone not even in deleted as history is all gone except my payment history to farm town and my last posts.

This is their redirect when I try to reach you
that then brings me back to their dialogue read only box

So hopefully that helps you see what is going on I have enabled it so you can see me on facebook as I changed it all to public
Hi Susan Poor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about not being able to get into Farm Town. This is normally caused by you being banned for a time period from the game for either opening too many tabs with the game or posting to much from the game. It is a change Facebook has made to their security. There isn't anything we can do for this. The only thing you can do is wait until the time is over to then add and reauthorize Farm Town.
You may or may not have gotten warning messages from Facebook. We do not have any control over this nor any way to reconnect you to the app.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 17 2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old Sep 17 2021, 03:41 PM

Unhappy Lost game

No they didnt ban me I can post etc and do all my games just not farm town ..if they have banned the app from my page...then they would have that in my inbox for that section or have had to notify me which they didn't .. and nothing is support inbox etc nor were there any notices to me. Thankyou though. Will have to wait and see. I have contacted everyone I can.
Old Sep 17 2021, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No they didnt ban me I can post etc and do all my games just not farm town ..if they have banned the app from my page...then they would have that in my inbox for that section or have had to notify me which they didn't .. and nothing is support inbox etc nor were there any notices to me. Thankyou though. Will have to wait and see. I have contacted everyone I can.
Hi Susan,
I am sorry but there isn't anything we can do. They only banned you from Farm Town and not from anything else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2021, 05:48 PM

Default Registering

I regained my old account back, was alot of work by slashkey support and facebook took ten days and many messages, please save all your links put them in your notepad and save them to your computer if you delete ,your farmtown you need your id for that farm to show them and you lose it when you delete. So save a copy of your ID now. if you delete your game the url they are sending you for to redo your farm link etc. will NOT be the same link it will be a new number and that will conflict with the data farmtown has. So copy what they send and give them the number of the farm you lost. I had a copy of it all and thanks to this I got my deleted farm back. BUT now I have to get a new password to this forum and link my old farm. I had an account with you years ago. Your link to our emails when we ask to register is not working for me. It seems to go through but no email comes. How does one link up the farm and get a new username to the original email I had when I first registered with you when your forum link is not working? Via Support? I deleted the farm linked to this one as I opened a new account on fb to contact you. But you cannot have 2 so as soon as I got my ft account back I got rid of the new account and have activated my old one..so link to this forum is the one I just deleted. Hope this makes sense lol
Old Sep 21 2021, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I regained my old account back, was alot of work by slashkey support and facebook took ten days and many messages, please save all your links put them in your notepad and save them to your computer if you delete ,your farmtown you need your id for that farm to show them and you lose it when you delete. So save a copy of your ID now. if you delete your game the url they are sending you for to redo your farm link etc. will NOT be the same link it will be a new number and that will conflict with the data farmtown has. So copy what they send and give them the number of the farm you lost. I had a copy of it all and thanks to this I got my deleted farm back. BUT now I have to get a new password to this forum and link my old farm. I had an account with you years ago. Your link to our emails when we ask to register is not working for me. It seems to go through but no email comes. How does one link up the farm and get a new username to the original email I had when I first registered with you when your forum link is not working? Via Support? I deleted the farm linked to this one as I opened a new account on fb to contact you. But you cannot have 2 so as soon as I got my ft account back I got rid of the new account and have activated my old one..so link to this forum is the one I just deleted. Hope this makes sense lol
HI Susan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues as this is where your previous posts about this are located.

I will send you a Private message about your older forum account.

You do not need to link your farms in here. The best way to do it so we can find your farms is to put your farms ID in your signature for the forums. That way we can find your farms fast.
Old Sep 21 2021, 07:31 PM

Judy Ulm (https://www.facebook.com/judy.ulman) is unable to get into FT. She is my SN and I am her SN. She has contacted me and asked me to contact you to see if you can fix her farms.

Judy said: 'Can you do me a big favor and ask if FT can retrieve my farms for me. My IT guy thought it was worth a try. He cant help me either'

The message she gets is in the attached pictures, okay, can't insert pictures here so here is the text of the first message: "Farm Town is requesting access to: your name and profile picture and friends list. Edit access This doesn't let the app post to Facebook. Continue as Judy or Cancel By continuing, Farm Town will receive ongoing access to the information that you share and Facebook will record when Farm Town accesses it. Learn more about this sharing and the stettins that you have. Farm Town's Privacy Policy and Terms."
Here is the text of the second message: "Error 'Login Error: There is an error in logging you into the application. Please try again later.' OK
Please contact her in Messenger if you have any questions.
Old Sep 21 2021, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Judy Ulm (https://www.facebook.com/judy.ulman) is unable to get into FT. She is my SN and I am her SN. She has contacted me and asked me to contact you to see if you can fix her farms.

Judy said: 'Can you do me a big favor and ask if FT can retrieve my farms for me. My IT guy thought it was worth a try. He cant help me either'

The message she gets is in the attached pictures, okay, can't insert pictures here so here is the text of the first message: "Farm Town is requesting access to: your name and profile picture and friends list. Edit access This doesn't let the app post to Facebook. Continue as Judy or Cancel By continuing, Farm Town will receive ongoing access to the information that you share and Facebook will record when Farm Town accesses it. Learn more about this sharing and the stettins that you have. Farm Town's Privacy Policy and Terms."
Here is the text of the second message: "Error 'Login Error: There is an error in logging you into the application. Please try again later.' OK
Please contact her in Messenger if you have any questions.
Hi Peasus,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about not loading.
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this. It appears that she has been temporarily banned from Farm Town for some type of activity. This can happen if posting too much to Facebook, using the automatic opening of multiple gifts from gift sites, or trying to open and work toom any facility posts at the same time. It is Facebook doing this and not Farm Town. The only thing she can do is wait out the time.
She can contact Support about this if she wishes. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 22 2021, 01:35 AM

Default Can't Authorize Farm Town and play

Hi, I was playing earlier and all was going great. I just went in to play a little while ago and it says I must authorize the game. So I did and it gives an error message and says I must authorize it, so I do, and it just does not work. I can't get into the game. All my games have disappeared from FaceBook. My Farm Town shortcut has disappeared. My games are not listed under expired or active, they are just gone. The only thing I did which I don't think it would have affected it but maybe? The thing I did was I cleared off Facebook activity. I thought it had to do with ads is all, not any game apps. The only way I was able to get here was via a this link I had in my email.
I already have an activation number, do I use the activation link and put that number in there again or what do I do or is something in need of fixing? Thank you!
100000484275701 is my user ID number. Sorry, had to edit again because I forgot to add that before.

Last edited by Abby M Newbary; Sep 22 2021 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Do I need to take screen shots and show them?

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error