Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 23 2021, 02:12 PM

Hello Ingredients were not the problem, Just had the same issue with food coloiring and Fancy Food Show. It was showing up as being short on a daily basis... i deselected food coloring in fancy food ran the facility manager - reselcted food coloring and now It doesnt show up as being short. Seems there was probably a minor glitch in transferring over to new format. This and the problem previously mentioned have been happening for weeks so it wasnt just a one day occurrence. Anyway seems to be solved now and helpful should others be experiencing similar issues Cheers
Old Sep 23 2021, 03:34 PM

I bought an extra Post Office and Taste of Cuba, placed in Farm #7. All my first facilities bought are in Farm #2. I can't get these two facilities to do anything. They don't load. They don't produce. Nothing.
I tried clearing my cache. I tried taking them out and putting in storage and then back in the game. Nothing works.
Old Sep 23 2021, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
I bought an extra Post Office and Taste of Cuba, placed in Farm #7. All my first facilities bought are in Farm #2. I can't get these two facilities to do anything. They don't load. They don't produce. Nothing.
I tried clearing my cache. I tried taking them out and putting in storage and then back in the game. Nothing works.
Hi Carol,
Those are service facilities. They do not produce products. They use products from regular facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2021, 02:01 AM

SO - there was no reason for me to buy extra facilities of those since they are just setting there empty. Right?
Please do not misunderstand me. I am not trying to be hateful or a smartee. I just can't get them to do anything and thinking well - guess it was a waste for me to purchase.
Old Sep 24 2021, 02:50 AM

I read that I could put in storage and then back in the game. But that didn't work for me.
Old Sep 24 2021, 05:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
SO - there was no reason for me to buy extra facilities of those since they are just setting there empty. Right?
Please do not misunderstand me. I am not trying to be hateful or a smartee. I just can't get them to do anything and thinking well - guess it was a waste for me to purchase.
Quote:
I read that I could put in storage and then back in the game. But that didn't work for me.
Hi Carol695,

Taz is not available at this time to reply.

They would only be a waste if you leave them unused. If you would like those facilities to be productive so that they earn you extra coins and xp then all you would need to do is buy another of the regular facilities that make those products so that they can be filled. If you decide you want to do that make sure that you don't have 2 of the same facility on the same farm.

The Shipping Supplies Factory that makes the products for the Post Office and the Cuban Restaurant that makes what you need for the Taste of Cuba only cost coins to buy them, not Farm Cash. Before you decide to buy them, make sure that you have enough ingredients to be able to produce what they make as the Cuban Restaurant does require some products that are made in facilities that cost Farm Cash so it's possible that you may need more of those at some point if your current stock of the products made in FC facilities gets depleted.

It's entirely up to you what you would like to do. If you don't like that they are empty and don't want to buy another of the regular facility that makes those products, you can disable one of each of them in your facility manager by removing the check mark on the facility itself or if you don't like that you can see them empty in the facility manager, remove the check mark on one of each, so no more products can be loaded into them, wait until the production in them is done, cash them out, then put the extra ones into storage until a later time when you might decide that you want to get the regular facilities that supply them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 24 2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old Sep 24 2021, 10:19 AM

Thank you.
I will study what you have sent me.
Also, thank you for your patience.
Old Sep 25 2021, 05:51 PM

When I use my facility manager to Harvest, Load, start, ect. not all my facilities will start. I have to go down the list of my facilities in the manager and separately start several of my facilities individually. I did not discover this until I ran out of some products and investigated those facilities. Thank you
Old Sep 25 2021, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbysmama View Post
When I use my facility manager to Harvest, Load, start, ect. not all my facilities will start. I have to go down the list of my facilities in the manager and separately start several of my facilities individually. I did not discover this until I ran out of some products and investigated those facilities. Thank you
Hi Gabbysmama,
When you go down the list to start those facilities separately make sure there is a check in the box for the facility. If it isn't checked then the facility will not be started by the Start All/Load All. If there is a check box in the facility box, then open the facility and make sure all products you want to produce each have a check in the box for those. After you do that then they should start with the buttons at the top of the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 06 2021, 01:43 AM

Hello Peoples
Facility = Paper Mill / Product = Paper Roll. A 1 day run says i require 3374 but says i need a further 2408. I have 44 paper Mills (have enough ingredients for 100% Mill capacity in all owned after running facility manager) How is it possible that I can be short 2408??
Cheers

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending