Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 08 2014, 07:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

ok thanks, im begining to think procure means get form the neighbors be fore they miss it
Old Jul 08 2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Have you tried useing any ingredients requests? Those can be used when you have the gift lifeline. I have just done one and with the ingredients requests gotten everything, so I can start the last step.
With the ingredients requests you do need to ask for a product that uses the ingredient you need.
Tried the Ingredient Request with the Gift Lifeline. Needed Polyester Fiber (20 Batches needed) Requested the Polyester Fiber, received 24 gifts of 4 batches = 96 batches... still have to spend the 6 hours to make the needed amount, got 16 barrels of petrochemical get didn't make a difference I was making it and almost finished.
Old Jul 08 2014, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Long View Post
Tried the Ingredient Request with the Gift Lifeline. Needed Polyester Fiber (20 Batches needed) Requested the Polyester Fiber, received 24 gifts of 4 batches = 96 batches... still have to spend the 6 hours to make the needed amount, got 16 barrels of petrochemical get didn't make a difference I was making it and almost finished.
"Ingredients" Requests get you just what it says. Ingredients to make the item you are asking for. So by asking for ingredients for polyester fiber you get petrochemical barrels which are what is needed to make that. If you want polyester fiber itself then you need to ask for ingredients for something that uses the polyester fiber, such as polyester rope.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2014, 02:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The Quests had JUST been finished that went POOF!! I am aware of the time frames. I have been playing a lonnng time. Once my main farm disappeared for quite awhile! Sometimes I think it is just too much work to play a game that is supposed to be fun and relaxing! I mean the cost of things are outrageous! Being disabled and on a set income I thought I had found entertainment that I could afford! Seems the cost like everything keeps going up. But working the quests to obtain FC and then having them disappear...just not fair! Anyway... God Bless all and Happy Farming.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2014, 06:47 AM

Default Quest timings

Can this be correct?

My quest this morning is to produce 6yr Aged Champagne.
Step 2 is showing 6hrs to produce 2 barrels, does this have to be done another 5 times (30 hours) before I can do step 3?
Step 3 will then take another 48 hrs before complete.
This has got to be the longest ever quest if this is correct.
I have attached a screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quest.jpg (42.0 KB, 7 views)

Visit my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6169&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 09 2014, 07:15 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapsgal View Post
Can this be correct?

My quest this morning is to produce 6yr Aged Champagne.
Step 2 is showing 6hrs to produce 2 barrels, does this have to be done another 5 times (30 hours) before I can do step 3?
Step 3 will then take another 48 hrs before complete.
This has got to be the longest ever quest if this is correct.
I have attached a screenshot
Hi Sapsgal, unfortunately this quest does require that you start 6 batches, for that step, in the Winery. This means that it should technically take 36 hours as each batch will take 6 hours to complete. However, you can shorten this time frame, if you have more than one Winery. For instance, if you happened to have 6 Winery's (available for coins), then you could start a batch in each one, and the time scale would then reduce to just 6 hours, as each Winery would only take that amount of time, to complete their own batch.
Old Jul 09 2014, 08:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Button Nose View Post
The Quests had JUST been finished that went POOF!! I am aware of the time frames. I have been playing a lonnng time. Once my main farm disappeared for quite awhile! Sometimes I think it is just too much work to play a game that is supposed to be fun and relaxing! I mean the cost of things are outrageous! Being disabled and on a set income I thought I had found entertainment that I could afford! Seems the cost like everything keeps going up. But working the quests to obtain FC and then having them disappear...just not fair! Anyway... God Bless all and Happy Farming.
They went POOF because you collected your 2 FC for them. You finished the last steps prior to collecting your FC So they were included in that collection. In order for a quest to carry over to the next week you have to complete the last step after you have collected the FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2014, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Crops for a Quest

I planted Oats for a quest and they were ready this evening.

I hired someone to harvest loads of crops I had ready, the Oats amongst them, but afterwards, when I went back to the Quest it has not registered that my Oats have been harvested.

Not happy! Any help appreciated.
Old Jul 09 2014, 02:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
I planted Oats for a quest and they were ready this evening.

I hired someone to harvest loads of crops I had ready, the Oats amongst them, but afterwards, when I went back to the Quest it has not registered that my Oats have been harvested.

Not happy! Any help appreciated.
You have to harvest your crops yourself, you can't hire someone.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 09 2014, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
You have to harvest your crops yourself, you can't hire someone.
Thanks for that KnightRider although I had kind of worked the trap out for myself.

It would have been really nice if the Quest instructions warned you about that. Now I have to grow a whole new crop! It doesn't really encourage anyone to hire people to work for you does it!

Definitely not happy as this will mean I lose out on the 8 Quests I need for two FC

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline