Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 25 2019, 11:47 AM

Default Losing Fuel

Why do I keep losing fuel? I have a substantial supply in storage I keep losing fuel cans. Just between yesterday and today I lost over one million fuel cans. I've been losing fuel cans for quite a while. What is happening?
Old Nov 25 2019, 12:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate57 View Post
Why do I keep losing fuel? I have a substantial supply in storage I keep losing fuel cans. Just between yesterday and today I lost over one million fuel cans. I've been losing fuel cans for quite a while. What is happening?
Hi checkmate57,

There may be one or more reasons you could lose something from storage.

If you sold some by accident. Please go to market and make sure the fuel tanks are not selected to sell. If they are selected it's possible you sold a portion of them.

Don't load them into your Gas Station if you are trying to save them up.

Limit per item is 200 Million, but you can not store 200M of every item as you will reach the overall limit for storage. If that happens you could lose some or all of one or more items. We can not give you specifics on the overall limit as it depends on many factors. To keep this from happening, make sure you check storage every now and then and check that nothing is getting near 200 million, if it is sell a portion. For the overall limit we recommend you sell your non-ingredients and cash out regularly. We can see you are cashing out multiple times a day which will also use fuel, but we don't see any recent sale of all of your non-ingredients. It's possible you are selling them individually which we would not be able to see, but if you have not sold them please do so.

Old Nov 29 2019, 08:03 AM

Default Color of outline when harvesting Crops, Trees and Flowers

Is there a way of changing the color of the outline when harvesting crops, trees and flowers? There are many that you cannot see the outline, especially with crops. It really makes it hard to harvest, when harvesting 40 farms of the same crop. If there is no option, is there a way of implanting one.

Thanks,
Bill
Old Nov 29 2019, 08:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Is there a way of changing the color of the outline when harvesting crops, trees and flowers? There are many that you cannot see the outline, especially with crops. It really makes it hard to harvest, when harvesting 40 farms of the same crop. If there is no option, is there a way of implanting one.

Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as that's what you are using.

No sorry you can't change the colour, however there is another method you can use which you will likely find much easier:

When you pick up the a tool, if you look in the bottom right corner of the game screen you will see an Eye. This gives you the option to hide non-relevant items for the tool you are using. Click on the Eye to change the setting.

With the Eye open you still see everything on your farms.

With the Eye closed, you will only see the items the tool can work on like, like fields, trees and flowers. Clicking on an item with the tool will harvest the item then make it temporarily disappear from view, which can be easier for you when you have more items on the farm.

Old Nov 29 2019, 12:26 PM

What happened to our fuel?? No Fuel, No Fun, No play the game. Please fix and bring back our fuel. This cut is too much. We have enough other challenges, problems, and issues. Thank you.
Old Nov 29 2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary.grundvig@gmail.com View Post
What happened to our fuel?? No Fuel, No Fun, No play the game. Please fix and bring back our fuel. This cut is too much. We have enough other challenges, problems, and issues. Thank you.
Hi mary.grundvig

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

I had a look at your data and you have 3,540,046 of fuel and also you have 55,779 fuel tanks stored.

Nothing has changed when you refuel, so could you please explain us which is exactly the problem you have with fuel? Thank you
Old Nov 30 2019, 03:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fuel

I am having problems even harvesting my crops because I neverhave enough fuel and so I lose crops, why does it keep running out --- I mean really quickly ---what can I do about this. I also cannot send my train off because it says I need a long container van and never seem to get enough cash to buy one. I will not use my own money for games.
Old Nov 30 2019, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittendribble41 View Post
I am having problems even harvesting my crops because I neverhave enough fuel and so I lose crops, why does it keep running out --- I mean really quickly ---what can I do about this. I also cannot send my train off because it says I need a long container van and never seem to get enough cash to buy one. I will not use my own money for games.
Hi SpittenDribble,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Many things in today's Farm Town require fuel, so we use it faster than previously. Since we don't know what you own for getting fuel then we don't have an answer. Please provide the link asked for above so we can look at your account data and offer some solutions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2019, 03:24 PM

Will the Purple Mobile sprinkler do the Job of the Green Mobile Sprinkler?
Old Dec 04 2019, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Parsons View Post
Will the Purple Mobile sprinkler do the Job of the Green Mobile Sprinkler?
Hi Dave,
Each increased tool does all the jobs that the preceding tools do plus what has been added for that tool. So yes the Purple Mobile Sprinkler will do the jobs of the Green Mobile Sprinkler plus allows you to do multiple farms at once instead of having to go to each farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working