Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2015, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I would love to have a way to know who does the Co-Op quests on My Neighbors as that way, I can cull the ones who play the Co-Ops and those who don't. So I could add more people who plays Co-Ops to my Neighbor bar in game.

Beth
Hi Beth, I have been in the same position... I took the long way over a couple of weeks, and kept a list of my neighbours who has the light showing for Co Op quests... and made sure that I kept them as neighbours... the other ones I sent a friendly message to ask them if they did the quests? even if you remove them from your neighbours, if they you as a neighbour they still will. I now maintain that around 75% of my neighbours are coop active.

I keep my neighbours around the 80 mark so that when I work a friends work request for their facilities, if they do have a coop quests, I send them a message letting them know I am going to send them a neighbour request... it is all a matter of working out what method works best for you but they are time consuming but I think well worth it in the end...
Old Aug 25 2015, 06:12 AM

Default neighbors

How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110
Old Aug 25 2015, 06:34 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyapple View Post
How come some people have MANY more neighbors than 110
Hi paddyapple, The neighbour limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, and this varies because not everyone's ID Number is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to 120 (depending on the ID's of your neighbours). At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and unfortunately, it can't be increased.
Old Aug 29 2015, 11:36 AM

Arrow Scrolling in store tabs go more than one group at a time.

Can the scrolling ability in the store tab categories be fixed? Use to be you could scroll down one group of 8 at a time, now it skips at least one group. I am trying to find the new release items and this is making it very difficult.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Aug 30 2015, 06:45 PM

Default Sending messages to neighbors

Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?
Old Aug 30 2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
Would it be possible to send a message to nultiple neighbors similar to the way we select neighbors to work your trains?

Hi Winterwold

It would be better if you post your idea in our Suggestion Section, so the developers could read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
Old Sep 02 2015, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilites

What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?
Old Sep 02 2015, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdevine View Post
What is the advantage of having someone work your facilities or referring clients? Do I get XPs?
Hi amdevine,
You gain in multiple ways. You get experience when you fill them. You also get experience when a neighbor works them as well as products to use in further facilities or to sell in the market for more coins. You production is done faster by them working them as they will complete 20% of the remaining amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2015, 05:21 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.
Old Sep 02 2015, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdevine View Post
I understand about getting XPs when I fill them, but I didn't see my XPs go up when someone worked them. That's why I was asking.
Hi amdevine,
There is a lot of good information in the Game Guide chapter 13 on the facilities. Here is a linkto that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity