Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2015, 01:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

And also... I don't know why it keeps saying I am at level 1 when I post on these threads.
Old Aug 31 2015, 01:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new Trains have quantities that are so small it would not be worth the price to buy. It is actually kind of funny because we spend that kind of $$ to get that small amounts. This is all very frustrating to me with Farmtown. I have spent a lot of real money on this game but you guys don't give us back much in return, or so it seems. Maybe it's time to find some way other to fill my mornings and 2 hours in the pm. I know, I know.... I am not in a very good mood today and I guess it is showing!
Old Aug 31 2015, 05:45 PM

I was trying to help a friend who does not have good tools. But I couldn't use the tool to move a ton of trees to storage because it would not know what storage to move it too. I have a question, is the 'sell in bulk' tool work on a super neighbors farm.
Old Aug 31 2015, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
I was trying to help a friend who does not have good tools. But I couldn't use the tool to move a ton of trees to storage because it would not know what storage to move it too. I have a question, is the 'sell in bulk' tool work on a super neighbors farm.
Hi Brian,
I am sorry but those tools will not work for the designing part of the Super Neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2015, 06:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I have tried to boost both of my trains today and the window opens but no names show up for me to click on. All I see is the message (Preview: XX sent you a Farm Town Request ...), an empty box and the Done button at the bottom. This happened this morning and still this evening. I will try again tomorrow but I thought I'd post this in case it's an isolated glitch.
Old Aug 31 2015, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I have tried to boost both of my trains today and the window opens but no names show up for me to click on. All I see is the message (Preview: XX sent you a Farm Town Request ...), an empty box and the Done button at the bottom. This happened this morning and still this evening. I will try again tomorrow but I thought I'd post this in case it's an isolated glitch.
Hi diane,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:33 PM

Since the new release came on I am experiencing problem Under the tab FRIENDS HELPING ME when I am trying to boost my trains. There is a friend picture appearing there
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

When hired on other farms, I cannot use the harvester available, I have to click each and every plot. Any fix available for this?
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Since the new release came on I am experiencing problem Under the tab FRIENDS HELPING ME when I am trying to boost my trains. There is a friend picture appearing there
Hi Clohar,
A couple others have had this too. Clearing the memcache seems to work (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy0868 View Post
When hired on other farms, I cannot use the harvester available, I have to click each and every plot. Any fix available for this?
Hi Kimmy,
Is the harvester yours or the employers? If it is yours do you have it in storage as it must be in storage when you go to other's farms to work. If it is their's did they set it to allow you to use their tools?
Closed Thread