Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
where are the owned and not owned filters located they did not show for me
Hi bbtracy

Click in the Store and then in Tools tab. Then click in the funnel and you will see the new filters.
Old Jun 01 2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIAMARIE61 View Post
I did post a problem with missing supreme freight train but i can't find my post any help please and what to do about it. It is linked and on farm 12
ty
Hi DIAMARIE61

You were answered in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6166582
Old Jun 01 2017, 02:23 PM

I am trying to purchase Farm Cash and I am getting a "Trade Restrictions Country" error message. What is Trump up to now or is this a glitch in the game?
Old Jun 01 2017, 02:45 PM

This may not be a problem, but just a glitch - When I harvest and replant my fields, then fertilize and irrigate, some of the fields turn back to the "look" that they aren't fertilized. I can move the mouse around and different patches of the field will lose the fertilized "look". I'm sure it's just a glitch, but thought it needed to be reported on. Thanks for all you do - devs and moderators.
Old Jun 01 2017, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
I am trying to purchase Farm Cash and I am getting a "Trade Restrictions Country" error message. What is Trump up to now or is this a glitch in the game?
Hi lburn,
Please check your settings in Facebook for the Payments section. Farm Town does not handle those transactions. If there is still a problem you will need to contact Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2017, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
This may not be a problem, but just a glitch - When I harvest and replant my fields, then fertilize and irrigate, some of the fields turn back to the "look" that they aren't fertilized. I can move the mouse around and different patches of the field will lose the fertilized "look". I'm sure it's just a glitch, but thought it needed to be reported on. Thanks for all you do - devs and moderators.
Hi NJones,
Do the crops have the (F) after the growing time? If they do then they are fertilized.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2017, 03:58 PM

Yes, Taz, everything is showing fertilized. It just look weird to have some places have the look of not fertilized. Happens with everything, but I believe the letters and color of the farm name.
Old Jun 01 2017, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - June 1st, 5:20PM

- Bugfix: When you click on the up and down arrows in the ToolBox the yellow combines are not showing up.

Note: In the case of the combines column, you may need to click in the arrows 2 times to get to the bottom or top of the tools.
Old Jun 01 2017, 04:57 PM

LOVE the "not owned" sort! Also, of course, always love bigger tools and increased optimization. Thanks so much. Am still at work - can hardly wait to play with all of this!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 01 2017, 05:52 PM

Not sure if this has been posted or not so if it has sorry. When I use the not owned filter in the tool box it says I don't own the oil pump tool which I think I have one on all farms. Also says I don;t own the blue flower harvester, which I do.

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread