Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
I'm sorry but we cant reproduce your issue working as Super Neighbor.

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response or any responses from Support please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Done, Thank you!
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteT View Post
Black screen on apple safari this is message underneath.

2021-01-27 19:06:23.456 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-27 19:06:23.457 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-27 19:06:23.478 LOGSessionId: 271906
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GPU-Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M OpenGL Engine
2021-01-27 19:06:24.005 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-01-27 19:06:27.634 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Hi PeteT

I will copy your information into a closed thread in Help&Support which is monitoring by the developers.

Anyway, please check if your Mac need to be updated. Also, some Mac users have informed that they have problems using Safari and Chrome browsers, please check if Opera works for you.
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:42 PM

ok, my ID is 1035642786
i cannot get the farm at all on Safari on my Macbook. I downloaded Opera and cannot access farm on there either. I downloaded Chrome, accessed farm for a couple of days and then i get these messages under Toggle FT I get the message WebGl supported but DISABLED.........ERROR. WebGL is definitely enabled i check it every time this comes up, and in a pop up box message is...an embedded page at |1.slashkey.com says....Your browser does not support Web GL. My ipad will connect to farm but crashes after about 15 minutes and wont restart for a few hours. Is there anything else I can try?
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancashire Witch View Post
ok, my ID is 1035642786
i cannot get the farm at all on Safari on my Macbook. I downloaded Opera and cannot access farm on there either. I downloaded Chrome, accessed farm for a couple of days and then i get these messages under Toggle FT I get the message WebGl supported but DISABLED.........ERROR. WebGL is definitely enabled i check it every time this comes up, and in a pop up box message is...an embedded page at |1.slashkey.com says....Your browser does not support Web GL. My ipad will connect to farm but crashes after about 15 minutes and wont restart for a few hours. Is there anything else I can try?
Hi Lancashire Witch

Please check if you have to update your Mac. If you are having problems searching for updates, then contact Apple Help center.

Also, be sure your browser is updated.

I will copy your post into a closed thread in Help&Support which is monitoring by the developers.
Old Jan 27 2021, 02:15 PM

I do appreciate all the hard work you have done but please please please get the facility manager working. Thank you so much!
Old Jan 27 2021, 02:18 PM

Default can't complete loading of page

My FT I.D. is 1229194975; the last memory stats recorded are:
WebL 2.0; WebGLMem: 94/28/123/256MB.
I am unable to load and play the game. Please help or advise. Nita Wolf
Old Jan 27 2021, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nita Wolf View Post
My FT I.D. is 1229194975; the last memory stats recorded are:
WebL 2.0; WebGLMem: 94/28/123/256MB.
I am unable to load and play the game. Please help or advise. Nita Wolf
Hi Nita Wolf

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 27 2021, 04:44 PM

thank you for fixing our supper neighbor also giving us fc when we move up
Old Jan 27 2021, 05:24 PM

Unhappy Have not been able to play since Chance

I have not been able to play since the change took effect. My #1320369100. I have tried to play on 3 different browsers. Chrome being my main browser that I used prior to the change. Firefox was not working either. Most recently Opera. On all 3 it takes about 20-30 minutes for my default farm to finally load. Once it is fully loaded, as soon as I touch my mouse to try and play, the screen goes totally gray. I have even tried NOT touching my mouse to click on anything for 10-15 minutes after my farm is loaded. I have ALL cookies enabled. I have removed Flash from my computer. I have used all of the trouble shooting advice that I can think of and have read. Heck, I am lucky to even be able to post here on the forum. I am lost without my farm and have nothing to do with my life anymore. Yes I sound desperate, because I AM desperate to get back to playing. Honestly the game was the ONLY thing I had worth while to keep me motivated anymore. Please if there is ANYTHING you can do to get me back in to playing I would REALLY appreciate your efforts.

Erin Radcliffe
Ohio player
Old Jan 27 2021, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazzleRox View Post
I have not been able to play since the change took effect. My #1320369100. I have tried to play on 3 different browsers. Chrome being my main browser that I used prior to the change. Firefox was not working either. Most recently Opera. On all 3 it takes about 20-30 minutes for my default farm to finally load. Once it is fully loaded, as soon as I touch my mouse to try and play, the screen goes totally gray. I have even tried NOT touching my mouse to click on anything for 10-15 minutes after my farm is loaded. I have ALL cookies enabled. I have removed Flash from my computer. I have used all of the trouble shooting advice that I can think of and have read. Heck, I am lucky to even be able to post here on the forum. I am lost without my farm and have nothing to do with my life anymore. Yes I sound desperate, because I AM desperate to get back to playing. Honestly the game was the ONLY thing I had worth while to keep me motivated anymore. Please if there is ANYTHING you can do to get me back in to playing I would REALLY appreciate your efforts.

Erin Radcliffe
Ohio player
Hi Erin,
I will copy your previous post to the closed thread for the developers to look at this and see if they can come up with a solution since that one has the pictures.

Just to make sure.
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl