Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I use it to sell
Selling anything that does not have a factory is a waste of xp.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 10 2010, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
Selling anything that does not have a factory is a waste of xp.
I thought you made goats cheese in a facility.
Old Aug 10 2010, 07:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
I thought you made goats cheese in a facility.
ya,but it's a ingredient and if I keep it I will make more xp.Also the little bit of cash I would get from selling is not worth it.It's 4.5m for 36k goat cheese and I am sitting on 121m atm and growing.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 10 2010, 07:32 AM

What's goat's cheese an ingredient for?

Wish we could use it in the tacos and stuff, or at least the pizzas, but we can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
ya,but it's a ingredient and if I keep it I will make more xp.Also the little bit of cash I would get from selling is not worth it.It's 4.5m for 36k goat cheese and I am sitting on 121m atm and growing.
Old Aug 10 2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesac View Post
Wow, with that kind of attitude I can certainly understand why people would want to give you something for free. NOT! If I can make a friendly suggestion. Quit whining and go play farmville, see how far you make it there without cash.

I don't understand why people expect something for nothing, this game takes time and effort for the developers, and they deserve to be compensated.

I LOVE this game, and choose to purchase farmcash, however it would still be a quite enjoyable game just utilizing the free portion.

I would like a sixth farm though
Well said leesac!
I have found when someone wants something badly enough they find a way! I buy Farm Cash and I am on a fixed income! I too want a 6th farm LOL
Old Aug 10 2010, 10:44 AM

Each and every month, I buy some Farm Cash. It might not be much. 5 dollars or like yesterday to help out my daughter I got 20 dollars worth of Farm Cash. Now she has a few more facilities that she couldn't get.
I'm also on a fixed income. Yet I still eat each month and don't go hungry. I pay my bills first and if I have something left over. Well since I don't go out to eat, or go places that cost money for the entertainment, then I have no problem at all in spending 5 - 20 a month for the entertainment I get from Farm Town.
I also look as that money as going to the people who are providing me with a bit of entertainment.
The people at Farm Town aren't money hungry as at some other games on here. They have a balance of what you can get with the coins you earn in game also. They give you *** for tat with what comes out.
Old Aug 10 2010, 01:17 PM

please add a clearcutting tool for the choppable trees, the game is so laggy it's painful when trying to do a large amount of the trees. even something that does a smaller section, like the fishing or tree shaker etc... even if it costs me fuel i am cool with that, but right now cutting the trees is so painfully slow i just avoid it, and it's a huge loss of potential profits for me.
Old Aug 10 2010, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise1781 View Post
Hope we soon have new level and able to add more neighbors as I am maxed out on neighbors and have more that want to be
Do you play on fb or ms? If it is fb although the official limit on neighbors is 80 I have 118 neighbors, so keep adding them. If you play on ms that is controlled by ms there is nothing FT can do about it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 10 2010, 03:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I'm starting to have problems selecting animals. They are visible, yet I can't highlight them nor can I move them using the hand. There appears to be certain "dead spots" on my farm where I can insert an animal but never select them again. This has happened on two of my farms. Now I have some animals I don't want visible standing around. I can't select them to either sell them or move them into their appropriate animal pen.

On my farm 3 there is a bunch of sheep I can no longer select in any way.

<edit>

To answer my own question, I turned off buildings and it appears I can now select the sheep. Kinda strange. They were fully visible and not hidden by the building they were next to in any way.
I too have unwanted animals that I can't move anywhere.. wont highlight.. yes tried turning off the buildings.. still couldn't move them.. moved the building out of the way..still can't move the animal.. so animal stays there...lol

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 10 2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Each and every month, I buy some Farm Cash. It might not be much. 5 dollars or like yesterday to help out my daughter I got 20 dollars worth of Farm Cash. Now she has a few more facilities that she couldn't get.
I'm also on a fixed income. Yet I still eat each month and don't go hungry. I pay my bills first and if I have something left over. Well since I don't go out to eat, or go places that cost money for the entertainment, then I have no problem at all in spending 5 - 20 a month for the entertainment I get from Farm Town.
I also look as that money as going to the people who are providing me with a bit of entertainment.
The people at Farm Town aren't money hungry as at some other games on here. They have a balance of what you can get with the coins you earn in game also. They give you *** for tat with what comes out.
You are so right Ginasue1, totally agree. Instead of going out to restaurants, movies, clubs, etc. I elect to play quietly here at home with FT. I enjoy this game and spend as I too can afford. But I must confess, I am anxious for Farm 6 and after that I'll probably be dying for 7, 8 & 9. LOL
Closed Thread