Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
(snip)
manly bug fixes(snip)
mmmm, manly bug fixes... much better than wimpy bug fixes Think I'll dream about manly bug fixes tonight
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:14 PM

Looks over at the spell check checker
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:36 PM

If they put items like before 2 options of buying 1 farmcash 1 farmcoins maybe it help people out more. Who knows. Or how about earn more xp points doing certain things. Oh I feel it's thinking cap time? Please post your suggestions? All ideas welcome.
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
keep in mind the flower thing we should not speak of lol. was before farmcash and i noticed that in the days before farmcash updates were rare and took forever, but since farmcash they come often so i think we wont wait as long for the next farm like the flowers. the developers probably wanted to post about it due to the high number of people asking for a heads up if there will be another farm. give players a little time to save and get excited knowing its coming.. thats just my speculation on it tho
The reason the flowers took so long is the developers decided to add features to them and that is why they where delayed. I'm sure fc has helped with getting updates faster but I also think it has to do with a more stable game then we had 15 months ago. The game grow so fast the developers couldn't keep up and the load on the servers caused problems for a lot of people.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:46 PM

Farm Town was very good when I first started. I got side tracked, and all that with other games. Then one day came back, and was knocked off my feet at how well Farm Town had become. Since that day, ever other game on Facebook has been blocked and Farm Town is the only game I play.
Old Sep 08 2010, 11:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Farm Town was very good when I first started. I got side tracked, and all that with other games. Then one day came back, and was knocked off my feet at how well Farm Town had become. Since that day, ever other game on Facebook has been blocked and Farm Town is the only game I play.
The only thing keeping me from blocking every other game of FB is that I still try and help my friends with stuff they need. If it were not for that, I would not know that any of the other game seven existed. Farmtown has literally seen me through the darkest days of my life. I was injured badly a little over a year ago and returned to the game during my recovery time (which still continues) and during that time I was diagnosed with a brain bleed and a brain tumor. The months and months that I have been required to stay off my feet and trying to keep my stress levels down Farmtown has provided me with an outlet for stress and has helped keep me from going bonkers being stuck in bed or in a chair all the time while trying to recoup from brain surgery. thank you to the developers, designers, and my fellow farms that have made the game a great place to be!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2010, 11:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The reason the flowers took so long is the developers decided to add features to them and that is why they where delayed. I'm sure fc has helped with getting updates faster but I also think it has to do with a more stable game then we had 15 months ago. The game grow so fast the developers couldn't keep up and the load on the servers caused problems for a lot of people.
Your probably right Jas... but you know as much as people do complain about bugs and things with this game.. to be honest with you....This is the only game I do play. mainly because of being on dial up.. the other games just don't work for me and the ones I have tried to play will never load or actually one day i tried for over 4 hours to load one and said nope never again....Thankfully I have found this game.. I have never played an online game before.... I did have satellite service for a while but never played even then... I try hard to not be fussy when there are bugs I enjoy this game a lot..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 01:14 AM

I really think that with this last update due in my opinion to the hide decorations option, there has been a few more wrinkles to iron out than the typical past updates. With the recent past updates it has been that the game was a little slugglish for a couple days with minor issues. I personally admire the fact that they first spend the time getting the things offered currently working well before slamming out something else. It would be very easy to be greedy on their part and throw the new farms out there to collect the monies and compound issues even more. I respect and trust they will get it out to us as quickly as they are comfortable doing so. That is also why there are truely few issues with each update. LOL I do play another game that I love but have watched it become 100% almost all about real money now and turning out a lessor product faster and faster. One example in that game is the houses you buy mostly are for game cash only and they do not give away any game cash! Now some of these homes have been released so quickly and have huge bugs, LOL ROACHES even! like rooms that you can't enter things missing etc... and all have been paid with for real money and each week more and more comes out, yet still homes that havent been fixed yet for 6 months and NO REFUNDS! I know it is tough for me to be patient, but it is the best option! LOL

I CAN"T wait hardly either for additional farms. I am so thrilled the game continued, from when I started and you had one farm, level 34 was max and you could buy everything for sale 10 x etc... I think they have absolutely gone over the top in improving the game and things being offered!!! It really is home away from home!

Happy Farming! And I dont think FT will ever totally be able to keep up with us hard core junkies lol without ruining the game!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 09 2010, 01:32 AM

When are we getting new levels??? I've been at the top for a long time.
Old Sep 09 2010, 01:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Ok I got 95k goat cheese now and 1400 goat milk.I stuff the milk in my factory's as fast as I can plus get tons of people to help but can't process it fast enough.So I got 30k normal cheese and 95k goat cheese.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread