Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2010, 10:47 AM

Default new release

When, for the new levels and farm #7, how soon. We have been waiting.
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:48 AM

ok well i was excited for a sec and i guess i misread the selling to other farmer part i thought i could buy everyone crops and i cant i can only buy 500 a day and for someone like me and others this is nothing. I should be able to buy 500 a person this way i can fill all these factories as i own all them and would love to max them out. i do anyway but would love a shorter time than what it is taking me now
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new cedar trees are quite lovely; I wish they could be rotated.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2010, 11:00 AM

Level:
XP:

oh goodness this is too cool love the sell to others feature.............

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 24 2010, 11:11 AM

Level:
XP:

This is way off topic but I just tried to add a forum member whose tag line offers to be a friend/neighbor because my old FT friends have pretty much quit playing. The following is what I saw:

Warnings › I was blocked or disabled
Why didn't my friend request go through?
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other peop...
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other people you know personally.

If you’ve been prevented from adding friends on Facebook, it’s likely because many friend requests you’ve sent recently have gone unanswered. This may be because you’ve sent friend requests to strangers, or it may be due to other behavior that Facebook members have reported as unwelcome.

You’ll be allowed to add friends again soon. At that time, please remember to only send friend requests and messages to people who you already know personally. Otherwise, additional limits may be placed on your account.

I have not tried to befriend anybody anywhere for months and I never got a refusal from FB when I did. Anybody know what is going on?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 24 2010, 11:24 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
1) As mentioned, put your tree shaker in storage and it will work on all farms.

2) Go offline when selling goods and you will be the only one in the market.

3) Agree that there needs to be a better way to sell primary products to other users. I have tried, but few people are interested. I have tried to buy products too, but no one has what I need. I guess I should post on my wall for my neighbors, but I have to be online the same time as them. Many are in other parts of the world so we are time zone challenged :\
Did not know the first part ty.

On the second part that is not helpful I still get constant job offers when I am trying to get others to work for me.Basically I don't really talk to anyone at all when I am in farm town because they all try and hire me -.-

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 24 2010, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
The new cedar trees are quite lovely; I wish they could be rotated.
Yes - aren't the cedar trees just splendid? They are just the prettiest tree we have, I think!
Old Oct 24 2010, 11:59 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Buy and Sell option.

Buy and Sell option is nice but 500 isn't enough should be unlimited..Just think of all the fun we would have at the marketplace if it was unlimited..You could even add on a new auction block for the harvest! add some life to this game and let's auction off our Harvest and other Goodies!! Would be Fun Fun Fun!!
Old Oct 24 2010, 12:48 PM

ok i dont mean to keep on this subject but i got threw over 5000 grapes to fill up all six winery so 500 wont even cover one farm and furthermore you say 500 is almost a complete farm well i know the output of each of my farms and what each will produce of one crop (yes i am a addict) and for a example potatoes one field will do 1857 and that is with manure and so if you cut it in half that is 900 basicaly so come on guys let us buy from everyone 500 a person not 500 every 12 hours that is realy just not enough!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 24 2010, 01:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
This is way off topic but I just tried to add a forum member whose tag line offers to be a friend/neighbor because my old FT friends have pretty much quit playing. The following is what I saw:

Warnings › I was blocked or disabled
Why didn't my friend request go through?
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other peop...
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other people you know personally.

If you’ve been prevented from adding friends on Facebook, it’s likely because many friend requests you’ve sent recently have gone unanswered. This may be because you’ve sent friend requests to strangers, or it may be due to other behavior that Facebook members have reported as unwelcome.

You’ll be allowed to add friends again soon. At that time, please remember to only send friend requests and messages to people who you already know personally. Otherwise, additional limits may be placed on your account.

I have not tried to befriend anybody anywhere for months and I never got a refusal from FB when I did. Anybody know what is going on?
I had the same problem and was really quite mad. I was responding to a friend request and it did this. I hadn't request in a long time and only add people that I have been helping or know through other people. Any way it allowed me to add her by the end of the day. Dont take it to heart as I think it's some new kind of glich in FB.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread