Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylaz View Post
thank you so much for the update, one question though how long to harvest rubber tree? and one thought on fixing storage, more room in the storage for crops please, please, or did this get fixed? Happy Holidays!!!!
We don't know how long for the rubber tree as yet, not until one of us that has planted one harvests it

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 04 2010, 06:23 AM

Default Wonderful.....

Merry Christmas to the whole team...great work LOVE this program....the new gifts are great but I was looking for a SNOW PATCH..only see the cover! Will a patch be coming like the sand patch? I see this on other farms from previous years.
Thanks again for the supper update.....great birthday present yesterday was my birthday and I was thrilled.
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:27 AM

Great upgrade - thanks. Looking forward to the NEW holiday stuff in the next upgrade but happy in the meantime. One point though - I would love to buy gift cards for my farmer friends and neighbors but not at that price? Can you make some available for $5, $10, $20 & $25 please.... then I can buy several for friends who've helped me but I don't even spend $50 on my family so that is prohibitive. THANKS for all the work.
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:39 AM

Default FOUND the snow patch...

Wow, I am sure a happy camper now, found the snow patches.....Great day. THANK YOU...
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:03 AM

does anyone know how long it takes for the rubber trees to be ready for harvest?
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonielaj View Post
Great upgrade - thanks. Looking forward to the NEW holiday stuff in the next upgrade but happy in the meantime. One point though - I would love to buy gift cards for my farmer friends and neighbors but not at that price? Can you make some available for $5, $10, $20 & $25 please.... then I can buy several for friends who've helped me but I don't even spend $50 on my family so that is prohibitive. THANKS for all the work.
I would like to know why I can't gift 25Fc. 55 seems kinda steep for some of the people I would gift to.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
"IF"
.. They made it like 100 million coins for 1 farmcash ... then people would then complain that the trade ratio wasn't 'fair' .......

The entitlement syndrome > where people actually think things in life are always supposed to be 'their' definition of fair
or is it.... their definition of free ??
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
does anyone know how long it takes for the rubber trees to be ready for harvest?
I planted a bunch of them last night... just checked.... If memory serves this old guy right, then they have been in the ground about 10 hours and they say 30%

Not a 12 hour crop, and it does not seem to be a one day crop.... slightly longer.

anybody know for sure??

At least it does not seem to be like cedar trees or longer.

Old Dec 04 2010, 07:29 AM

Talking

Thank you Raul and developers for another great update.
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:40 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Farm Cash generates profits for the developers. Period. And I personally do not begrudge them this.

I regret that not everybody is able to afford Farm Cash. That is the way of the world.I plan to alleviate this in my little corner of the world by giving some of the wonderful new Farm Cash gift cards to some of my favorite long time neighbors as holiday gifties.

This is capitalism. This is NOT a justice issue. They owe us NOTHING. It is a free game. We get to play the parts of teh game that we can afford to play.

Sorry, but here I was -- enjoying this delightful update -- and I ran into the grouchy whiny sourpusses. Enough. If you want to whine, there are other threads appropriate to that.

End of rant.
Well said Toranut, I agree!
Closed Thread