Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 05 2011, 08:04 PM

Thank you for fixing what you have done. But....I still cant send gifts???
Old Feb 05 2011, 09:42 PM

A great big thank you for a great game you've created and continue to up-date. However, when you add new levels, it never rewards those who are at the very top. I.E. my wife has 3 million extra pts and I have over 8 million yet we are lumped together at 185. Surely the top players could be rewarded more!
Old Feb 06 2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobus View Post
A great big thank you for a great game you've created and continue to up-date. However, when you add new levels, it never rewards those who are at the very top. I.E. my wife has 3 million extra pts and I have over 8 million yet we are lumped together at 185. Surely the top players could be rewarded more!

So, if you laid back a bit, and your wife reached the same number of points as you, .... that would be equal and fair, right?

I can agree with that.

I have 5 million exp points and "yet" you and I are lumped together at 185. Should my "reward" then be the same as yours?

I can not agree with that.

It is pretty much a fair game and everyone must attain a certain level of points to receive the "bonus" items that come with that level, not with those points.

I will undoubtedly attain the max level with the next release, as will you. We will get the "bonus" items that come with that level.

If any "lumping" is to be done, I would like to see a way to give some "lumps" to the newer players who want things even easier. I have a "protegee" of sorts who has gone to level 125 with 8 farms in less than 8 weeks. No biggee, because the game is not about competing with other players.

Make sure your wife works lots of farms and goes to the market to work with 4x4s. Here bonus is your help. Your bonus is not having to work so hard (if at all) to get the next levels automatically.

enjoy

Old Feb 06 2011, 03:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default fair? win? huh?

its really not a game of competition unless you make it one. it smore about having to meet goals to obtain new things. it give s you something to play for, not against others
Old Feb 06 2011, 04:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So.... Where is the next update?? It has been over 2 weeks since the last formal update with new content.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 06 2011, 04:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
So.... Where is the next update?? It has been over 2 weeks since the last formal update with new content.
There is no set time for updates, you know that Just happens to be averaging every 2 weeks.
Old Feb 06 2011, 05:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
There is no set time for updates, you know that Just happens to be averaging every 2 weeks.
I know there is no dates, but it has kinda been like a informal thing that they update it around every 2 weeks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 06 2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
So do we count the Valentines Day stuff as a update???..-))
Old Feb 06 2011, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

I cant speak for others but me I prefer no update until the problems we got now are fixed, I can just see it, update comes out and people get on here saying its slow its this its that why you update if not fixed first .....etc etc.
Old Feb 07 2011, 04:08 AM
Account Not Linked

NOT all problems are on players end, I have problems myself I come here to see I dont always post "IF" I see others post about same thing and if I see that it says something like developers are aware it and it is being fixed, I dont post just wait..........
Closed Thread