Old Feb 12 2011, 12:15 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Fantastic Raul and devs!
thanks.....
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:16 AM

Default One little issue

I really love the new drying and soup facility. The new kidney bean crop is also nice..I'm happy that it is an 8 hour crop. I especially love that the new facilities need tree produce from trees that can mostly be purchased from the store and is not dependent on gifts. I have tons of friends and get lots of gifts but receiving them and exchanging them is still slow and tedious.

What I am disappointed in is when I go to work on the facilities on a friend's farm I am not seeing the blue "click to work" rectangular button on each product. It was so easy to tell at a glance which product needed to be worked. Now I need to hover over each and every product to see if there is available production. This is a step backward.

Not finished testing this but we are thinking right now that it will also let you work the same facility twice on a neighbors farm. You might want to check that.

Love the game, keep up the great work!

Farming since April 6, 2009
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:19 AM

Just a slight concern. Sorry. The facility manager is showing facilities I don't have. I only have, for example, one chocolate factory, but I'm seeing three. Am I doing something daft? Advice please? Thank you.
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:24 AM

Absolutely fantastic !!!! Great job that you are all doing.... Thank you so much
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:27 AM

A possible solution for the cheese, as my friend Floyd has suggested, would be to have different types of cheese. Mozzarela for pizza...swiss for mushroom burger...parmasean for salads, jarlesburg for french onion soup, cheddar for mac and cheese, etc........
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:28 AM

First of all I want to thank you guys for the new additions, they're great There is a small glitch in the matrix... In the facilities manager, when you go to "activate facilities in all farms", it even pulls up the facilities in storage. When I put a facility in storage, it's because I want it Inactive. It even shows the farm number that the facility it was on before I put it in storage. This is very confusing! Thanks for you quick attention on this matter
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:29 AM

So far, "Active Facilities in All Farms" and "Store All" buttons are fabulous. I'm hoping that the forklift will eventually end up on the extended tool bar!??
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:31 AM

Thank you soooo much, this is a great update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
So far, "Active Facilities in All Farms" and "Store All" buttons are fabulous. I'm hoping that the forklift will eventually end up on the extended tool bar!??
I have my forklift in storage and the store all still works.
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The update is quite nice and I love the fact I can now use the facility manager and do all farms at once(Very Awesome). I also love that facility's can be filled 300% or more faster and that annoying option to harvest and sell is gone.

There is one thing that needs to be added and it's fairly simple. We need the option to filter our storage by planted crops so it only shows stuff we can plant in the ground and exclude stuff from tree's. It's a small thing, but it would make it much easier to plant crops if I can tell faster what to plant.

Also I was thinking why is it when we work on neighbors farms we can't just use the facility manager and have it tell us which ones have work?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Big Honking Toe; Feb 12 2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
You don't need it on the tool bar as you access it in the facility manager
Closed Thread