Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2012, 10:04 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - at long last - help with facility working - so happy!!!!!!
Old Aug 02 2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - at long last - help with facility working - so happy!!!!!!
Yes! what she said!!

I sorta expected little people like our Avatars though...

Thanks Raul and crew!
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Aug 06 2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Yes! what she said!!

I sorta expected little people like our Avatars though...

Thanks Raul and crew!
But wouldn't that be hilarious? We'd accept a hire from the market, land on that farm to work, see all these other avatars standing around, panic and start frantically working to get our fair share when low and behold they are just 'people'. LOL, that would be so funny & start such riots down on the farms! Agree, I do love the new little ppl.
Old Aug 05 2012, 07:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Mayor's help in working factories...

I would like to see an option to allow the mayor to process the 2nd half of the factories, or we can do the rest ourselves. I am not sure that the mayor is giving me all of the XP's or coins. I want to make sure I can verify that the processing credits are applied. The number of items added to storage isn't telling me how many xp's or coins are added. I would much rather do the factories myself rather than risk an error when the mayor does the work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I would like to see an option to allow the mayor to process the 2nd half of the factories, or we can do the rest ourselves. I am not sure that the mayor is giving me all of the XP's or coins. I want to make sure I can verify that the processing credits are applied. The number of items added to storage isn't telling me how many xp's or coins are added. I would much rather do the factories myself rather than risk an error when the mayor does the work.
Just as an exercise in response to concerns about this I checked a couple of times when working a friends Facs where I know what was loaded and it is correct as regards XPs - you don't get coins for working Facs only goods.
I love this new feature - I am getting far more workers for my own Facs. and its now much less time consuming working others - this was a much needed feature to enable this part of the game to continue working - it had become so tedious working 60+ on Facs on some farms - one neighbour has 70 on one and 35 on another. Now its a breeze.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just as an exercise in response to concerns about this I checked a couple of times when working a friends Facs where I know what was loaded and it is correct as regards XPs - you don't get coins for working Facs only goods.
I love this new feature - I am getting far more workers for my own Facs. and its now much less time consuming working others - this was a much needed feature to enable this part of the game to continue working - it had become so tedious working 60+ on Facs on some farms - one neighbour has 70 on one and 35 on another. Now its a breeze.
I agree it is much easier now, but I still wish there more a facility type manager, I too have a neighbor that 70 on one 35 on another one or 2 and at least 10 on every single farm. Their farm is way over stacked and unless I remember to turn everything off it is very time consuming to load all 15 farms. That has always been my main complaint is having to go to every farm to work the facilities, I had never even thought of the Mayor doing half of the work for us, but with as many facilities everybody is getting now that is a good idea too.
Old Aug 05 2012, 10:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I agree it is much easier now, but I still wish there more a facility type manager, I too have a neighbor that 70 on one 35 on another one or 2 and at least 10 on every single farm. Their farm is way over stacked and unless I remember to turn everything off it is very time consuming to load all 15 farms. That has always been my main complaint is having to go to every farm to work the facilities, I had never even thought of the Mayor doing half of the work for us, but with as many facilities everybody is getting now that is a good idea too.
Just get into the habit of turning everything off before you go to work facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread