Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2015, 10:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
think i figured it out .. the small pine tree can be chopped for the pine logs but the tree shaker can also be used on it to harvest the pine cones needed in the holiday decor factory and it takes 3 days for the pine cones to be able to be harvested again. .. wish i had figured it out BEFORE chopping all my small pine trees down
Hi storm36,

You shouldn't be able to chop the small pine tree only the regular pine tree and the big pine tree. Are you sure you chopped them? If you find you can chop them again, next time they are ready, let us know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 11 2015 at 10:46 AM.
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi storm36,

You shouldn't be able to chop the small pine tree only the regular pine tree and the big pine tree. Are you sure you chopped them?
just double checked .. its the regular pine tree i chopped .. shewww! so the small pine tree is a harvesting tree like the fruit and nut trees

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
just double checked .. its the regular pine tree i chopped .. shewww! so the small pine tree is a harvesting tree like the fruit and nut trees
that's great , thanks for coming back and letting us know

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 11 2015, 10:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still cannot use the green hand to move trees about and now i can't use the multi planter to plant the small trees, I do have crops planted but up to now I was able to hide the crops and plant the trees, now nothing, nada, zilch.. and Tiger if it works for you will let you plant all my trees that I have ready for planting on my gift box..
Old Dec 11 2015, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Still cannot use the green hand to move trees about and now i can't use the multi planter to plant the small trees, I do have crops planted but up to now I was able to hide the crops and plant the trees, now nothing, nada, zilch.. and Tiger if it works for you will let you plant all my trees that I have ready for planting on my gift box..
Hi Texas Belle,

Are you trying to plant/move the trees on top of crops? If so that is layering and we can't give you the instructions for that.

I have just multiplanted about 1000 small pines on a farm on clear space with no problems.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 11 2015, 10:53 AM

Level:
XP:
Smile Thank you

So so tickled to have new levels and our bonus FT$$$$. Really excited to have new businesses and decorating goodies. PLEASE keep up the GREAT work you guys do for us.....
Merry Christmas to all of the Farm Town workers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 11 2015, 11:08 AM

Level:
XP:

I was pleased to see all of the new additions to FT, but disappointed that I am still having issues with sending requests and boosting my trains. I do have Windows 7 and IE. I have never had these particular issues until the update in November. I have been using IE for over 6 years and I should not have to change my browser. Unfortunately I would rather quit FT then change my browser!
Dec 15th---I have sent messages to FB and FT regarding the above problem---now I cannot message anyone on FT---I cannot boost trains---I cannot post Facilities---would someone please help me--this has been going on since the November update---I hate to complain--but things are getting worse not better--My caches are cleaned several times a day---I have uninstalled Flash player rebooted and reinstalled Flash player. I need help

Last edited by 3 C Acres; Dec 15 2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old Dec 11 2015, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I was pleased to see all of the new additions to FT, but disappointed that I am still having issues with sending requests and boosting my trains. I do have Windows 7 and IE. I have never had these particular issues until the update in November. I have been using IE for over 6 years and I should not have to change my browser. Unfortunately I would rather quit FT then change my browser!
Hi 3 C Acres,
I am sorry but we cannot control what Facebook and Adobe change and cause certain browsers to not work. It would be a real shame for you to quit Farm Town because of other's actions. The developers have done what they can to fix the problem for everyone, but some things they just can't fix.
Have you checked to make sure 3rd party cookies and pop ups are allowed? Added Slashkey.com and Facebook.com to the exceptions for those?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
wondering if the tree shaker tool is working on this tree because you are harvesting the pine cones from the tree which are used in the holiday decor factory and not chopping the tree down for the pine logs
I thought it meant the smaller of the two pine trees but apparently we now have a 3rd pine tree which is even smaller and it is harvested to get the pine cones, not like the other two which are chopped
Old Dec 11 2015, 11:58 AM

I know they have been working hard to get all these bugs fixed, but I have one criticism and that is now when you plant and your farms have been fertilized it doesn't look like it did before, you could always see the fields were different when fertilized it made them a different shade somehow now it doesn't and they don't look like they are fertilized when they actually are, if that makes sense lol
Closed Thread