Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2012, 06:14 PM

This is a huge disappointment, and I am sure I speak for many. A baseball bat , a tool box, a basketball, a smaller scale race car.....and a few other bits for Father's Day....Obviously the facilities are not released yet. Sure, the train will come out sometime "tomorrow", but the original post in this thread also mentioned 4 facilities, a crop and a tree. Raul mentioned none of these in the edited first post. And then we're supposed to all be happy with these simplistic father's day things? Do we play virtual ball games on farm town while we wait? So so discouraged by this now...........
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
Same here. I would rather have the new facilities and crops than the train. Can't use the train until Farm 15. But one day all will be right in Farm Town when the June 1st release is completed. That is until the NEXT release where there will be more to complain about (not that I am complaining...lol)
why not till farm 15?
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:27 PM

Question What is the status of the new crop, tree and facilities?

Are the new facilities coming tomorrow as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 9th, 4:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

Notice that all the combines (the 5x5 and the 6x6) are now on a separate column in the Extended Toolbar)

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Farm 15 and new levels coming in the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 1st, 11:40PM EST

- Seacoats positioning issues bug should be fixed now.

Post Release Updates - June 9th, 4:10PM EST

- Fathers Day items released. Basketball Hoops, Football Posts, Olympic Pool and Minigolf are now Coins items.
- Bug with Frozen flowers not displayed correctly (translucen effect) is now fixed.

Pending

- Freight Trains will be released tomorrow
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Are the new facilities coming tomorrow as well?
hi,

No idea, hopefully, but we'll just have to wait and see till then

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 09 2012, 06:34 PM

I really think they are having a rough time trying to hire that Thai Chef for the restaurant. The Chef has to give the menu s/he will serve in the restaurant, so until they are hired the restaurant will remain closed.

Now on the aspect of "tomorrow" let's hope they don't go by the old saying "Tomorrow never comes" ... ... and if we go by the FT time, the week was up days ago - remember farmers 20 hrs equals a FT day, which I could never figure out properly.

Oh well life is sure interesting down on the farms.
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:37 PM

Thank you for fixing the translucent flowers. Also, thanks for returning the ability to freeze them before they are fully grown, I love the effects I can get.
I know you have been working on this a long time!

Looking forward to tomorrow and thanks for working all weekend.
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
why not till farm 15?
I am one of those decoator farmers and it would be a pain in the rear to rearrange farms 1-14. Than again, redecorating would give me something to do while we wait for the rest of the June 1st update...
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:58 PM

Thank you! My frozen flowers are lovely again and I'm so excited for the train tomorrow! Here's hoping the new tree and crop come out at the same time. I think the toolbox in the Father's Day gifts is going to come in handy on several farms.
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Wish there was more for the father's day stuff, however i love the farm I just did for father's day. Keep up the GREAT work. Remember people they can only work so fast on things. No need to give them such grief. (= Thanks Raul.
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:28 PM

When are we going to get new fac they said this week has not happen yet
Closed Thread