Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2017, 11:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie48uk View Post
I'm having this problem too, I upgraded 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 but that was as far as I could get. I've just had a thought though - have I reordered the farms at any time? I might have done, but I didn't think that I did that with those early ones.
Hi sylvie49,

If you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, if the farms have been reordered it will put them back into their original positions. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 04 2017, 11:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you guys, been waiting for those expansion, hurray... like always you devs rock!!
Old Apr 04 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
we do not need more land 42 x 42 is big enough. have to move farm around to see whole farm now .why would anyone want the farms bigger.i know lots of us that have 42x42 will not buy the 44x44 . hope no one buys it .we want more farms not more land . love farmtown just wish you had not went bigger with the farms
Well I for one love the bigger farms... It allows me to plant more crops or trees... The more space the better.... I have bought them all already and look forward to 11 - 32 expansions on next few updates.

Oh - and for the new tools - for those who are not layered. If you use a browser like Puffin on your tablet (that allows flash), you can now easily farm from your tablet
Old Apr 04 2017, 01:01 PM

Thank you!! Great new decorations!! I have a suggestion, but not sure where to go with it, so will do it here. Can we get a question that asks "Are you sure you want to dispatch ship?" just like we're asked if we want to leave a farm. Finding it easy to click on the dispatch ship button instead of start container. Thank you
Old Apr 04 2017, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vda2354 View Post
Thank you!! Great new decorations!! I have a suggestion, but not sure where to go with it, so will do it here. Can we get a question that asks "Are you sure you want to dispatch ship?" just like we're asked if we want to leave a farm. Finding it easy to click on the dispatch ship button instead of start container. Thank you
Hi vda,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section of the forums where the developers will see them all grouped for them. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi sod farmer,

It looks like you have rearranged your farm order at some point so your farms are not in the original positions. For example your farm 1 is now in position 8 in the grid.

The only way you are going to know which are farms 1 to 10 is if you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, then try upgrading. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Your data is showing you have upgraded original farms 1,2,3,4, 7 & 9 to 44x44
Hi Tiger - I reset my farms to the original order before trying to upgrade them - and have since changed them back to their current places. I am showing original farms 1,2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 enlarged. I still cannot enlarge original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10.

I just now reset forms to original order and tried enlarging the ones that are still 42x42 - didn't work.

Thanks
Old Apr 04 2017, 01:38 PM

>When sorting by Stored Amount in Storage and Market screens, first the regular and large boxes are combined for every product and then the sort is presented, for ex: if you have 1000 regular cotton boxes and 2000 (Large) cotton boxes, we will assume your total cotton stored is 3000 and will place it accordingly in the crops list.>

Greatest thing since sliced bread!! LOVE it!!!
Old Apr 04 2017, 01:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
Hi Tiger - I reset my farms to the original order before trying to upgrade them - and have since changed them back to their current places. I am showing original farms 1,2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 enlarged. I still cannot enlarge original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10.

I just now reset forms to original order and tried enlarging the ones that are still 42x42 - didn't work.

Thanks
Hi sod farmer,

I have checked the farms you say haven't upgraded and 2 of them are showing as at 44x44. Here are the links and positions they are in at the moment

Original Farm 4
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=03
Position 12 (44x44)

Original Farm 5
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=04
Position 10 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 10 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

Original Farm 9
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=08
Position 2 (44x44)

Original Farm 10
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=09
Position 13 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 13 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

NOTE: If you have rearranged your farms since the time of this post , you will have to use the farm links i supplied to get to the original farms new positions.

For the 2 that haven't upgraded try again with the information i have given you. If it still won't upgrade after that then you'll need to let support know about this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 04 2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old Apr 04 2017, 02:22 PM

Will do! Thank you!
Old Apr 04 2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi sod farmer,

I have checked the farms you say haven't upgraded and 2 of them are showing as at 44x44. Here are the links and positions they are in at the moment

Original Farm 4
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=03
Position 12 (44x44)

Original Farm 5
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=04
Position 10 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 10 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

Original Farm 9
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=08
Position 2 (44x44)

Original Farm 10
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...521&farm_ix=09
Position 13 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 13 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

NOTE: If you have rearranged your farms since the time of this post , you will have to use the farm links i supplied to get to the original farms new positions.

For the 2 that haven't upgraded try again with the information i have given you. If it still won't upgrade after that then you'll need to let support know about this.
Hi Tiger - I have them all in original order again and still showing same problem. I notice that the original order and the locations where they were are different from what I showed - either way - using your or my data for location not able to enlarge them. TY for your time - i will contact support.
Closed Thread