Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can't post, a lot of tools missing ,with new system

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:54 PM

Hello Tech Team:

My USER ID number is ( 767142385 ) and I'm here to report that I cannot go through the MAP to get to the Marketplace to hire people to work. When I clicked on the MAP icon, it would not go through.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:55 PM

ok so it seems I cant use flash anymore. hopefully wont be too long before FT is fully functional under HTML
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:59 PM

One more question......the quests and co-op quests we have started that we can't finish before midnight will they still be there where we left off??
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmlita View Post
I have TWO links to the new game, one let's me see neighbors, albiet, no pictures, but the names are there. The other link lets me load with only my farms available. Why are there two links to the new version? they both do different things.

100000570415971 Game id
Hi Carmlita,
The link where you see the neighbors blue pictures is the test link. That is for the testing to log so the developers can see that. It will probably be released after they do some more work on the neighbors part soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello Tech Team:

My USER ID number is ( 767142385 ) and I'm here to report that I cannot go through the MAP to get to the Marketplace to hire people to work. When I clicked on the MAP icon, it would not go through.
Hi Sandy Mae Angel,
If you can not do something in the HTML version then they have not added it. There is no need to report these. They will get them added as they can over the next weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
I can't say for sure, but your facilities will not lose anything in them. I plan on filling mine tonight before midnight for them to have products to work on while we wait.
I am sorry we can not tell you anything about the layering. Please do not post anything concerning that in the forums.
Thanks Taz for your prompt reply... I have one more question for you... Right now my storage is at 72% and I am filling my Client Facs continuously to bring it down... how much is the maximum we can have in our storage before there is any danger of losing ingredients...

Thank you...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jan 11 2021, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
One more question......the quests and co-op quests we have started that we can't finish before midnight will they still be there where we left off??
Hi Jean,
Time does not stop, so you will lose those as everyone will.
Old Jan 11 2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
Time does not stop, so you will lose those as everyone will.
Thanks Taz.
Old Jan 11 2021, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Can't post, a lot of tools missing ,with new system
Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the News & Announcement thread about the HTML version.
No you can not post and some of the tools have not been added yet. The developers will be adding the missing functions over the next weeks as they get them working and can release them.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl