Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 27 2021, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
I am unable to move my trains out of storage. I have cleared memcache and cache on my browser. Since these are farm cash items and needed for inventory your help would be VERY appreciated. Thank you in advance. Pam
Hi Pam,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage.
Please make sure you have a clear space to set them down on the farm. You can not place them from storage onto anything on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2021, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default lost storage

��Just trying to do my quests and one fac refused to fill the last item. When i checked it told me i needed 8 more items even tho the item before it was fully loaded. Looking in my storage I found it completely empty of all but 2 items. Is there a way for me to get back my items, please?
So far i have reloaded the farm and done a memcache but it is still empty.
Thank you

Please disregard - my silly fault nothing was showing!

Last edited by slartismum; Oct 31 2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old Oct 31 2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
��Just trying to do my quests and one fac refused to fill the last item. When i checked it told me i needed 8 more items even tho the item before it was fully loaded. Looking in my storage I found it completely empty of all but 2 items. Is there a way for me to get back my items, please?
So far i have reloaded the farm and done a memcache but it is still empty.
Thank you
Hi slartismum

Which quest is having that problem?

If the production step is done, remember you have to store them to be able to load the service.

Also, in case you had a little amount of those items stored and then you loaded a service facility before the production step was done, then yes, you are probably short of them.

In that case, you need to start production for those items again to be able to have enough to load your service facility.
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:25 AM

Default Dairy Shed

Milk is not stored from dairy shed
Old Nov 02 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgarner38@yahoo.com View Post
Milk is not stored from dairy shed
Hi ldgarner

I visited your farms and your dairy shed on farm 1 is ready to harvest.

Have you tried to harvest it?

What happens when you click in the dairy shed and then click in Harvest Cow and Goats option?
Old Nov 03 2021, 07:33 AM

Default facilities storage

hi there when i go into sell some of my facilities storage and i sell them individually i can only sell about 10 of them then my screen flashes blue then white and then it freezes... i even uninstalled adobe flash player
Old Nov 03 2021, 08:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell57 View Post
hi there when i go into sell some of my facilities storage and i sell them individually i can only sell about 10 of them then my screen flashes blue then white and then it freezes... i even uninstalled adobe flash player
Hi russell57,

Flash is not needed for Farm Town, ideally your should have removed that a long time ago as they stopped doing security updates for it. If you have added the Farm Town Flash Enabler extension to any of your browsers in the past please remove those as well as that's no longer needed.

Are you still having the problem now?
Which facilities were you selling from storage?
Which market were you at when you were selling the facilities?
Were there any errors showing in the FT console beneath your game screen when this happened, if there were which ones were they? If you don't remember and you get this again, please check for those and then copy any error showing in the FT console so we know which one it is.

Please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. That may clear any issues with your farm data that may have caused it.

Old Dec 04 2021, 12:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

how do you get a item out of storage, every time i try it tells me to try latter that it cant be placed, this is a ft cash item
Old Dec 04 2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
how do you get a item out of storage, every time i try it tells me to try latter that it cant be placed, this is a ft cash item
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

Which item are you trying to get out of storage and in which farm are you trying to place it?

Are you using the Purple hand to get it out of storage?

Please, click in your preferences, the wrench and put a check mark to all options for Show..... so you can see if you are trying to put it down where another item is already placed.
Old Jan 12 2022, 04:41 PM

Last night I was playing & I went to the market & clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked did I want to proceed I didn't even look at what it was saying I just hit yes, it sold everything in my storage instead of only the non-ingredients, is there any way I can get them back?

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds