Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2022, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I get these announcements on my screen when i am farming that a neighbor has offered me a "free gift" at no charge.. Curious as to how I can return that favor.. I have tried to find something in the help and support section but to no avail.. Do I need a gift machine or something that I do not presently have.. Thank you ...
Hi PapaDoe

I think your neighbor is giving you a free product from their Super Facility. They can send it to you when they see you on line or they can load that product in their Trading warehouse and you can get it by opening their warehouse.

You have all the information about Super Facilities in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330

That if for rules but in the next post you will find how to play and links about Trading warehouse.
Old May 23 2022, 01:39 PM

how fix the 'invalid access token' message that pops up when trying to send out gifts?
Old May 23 2022, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
how fix the 'invalid access token' message that pops up when trying to send out gifts?
Hi JNelson,
The only thing we know to do is run the memcache and restart farms. If that doesn't do it then try clearing your browser cache. Please note that it will be slower loading the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2022, 04:58 AM

Default Not receiving farm Cash gift

Yesterday my SN gifted me a Big Sea but it has not gone into my gift box. I have cleared memcache etc but still cannot find it. She has been charged for the item and funds have left her account. Can anyone help please
Old May 25 2022, 07:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmum1 View Post
Yesterday my SN gifted me a Big Sea but it has not gone into my gift box. I have cleared memcache etc but still cannot find it. She has been charged for the item and funds have left her account. Can anyone help please
Hi madmum1,

You will need to contact the support team about this.
To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 04 2022, 02:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting tools

I am trying to send tools to both my wife and son`s accounts. It will not send stating they do not have the preceding smaller model.
This is not the case, I have check both accounts while they do not have the farm cash they do have all the requirements and access to buy.

How can I send tools?
Old Jun 04 2022, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Saunders View Post
I am trying to send tools to both my wife and son`s accounts. It will not send stating they do not have the preceding smaller model.
This is not the case, I have check both accounts while they do not have the farm cash they do have all the requirements and access to buy.

How can I send tools?
Hi Mark Saunders,

I have moved your post to the thread about Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts.

If the game is telling you that they do not have the preceding tool then it sounds like they have not put those tools into their Item storage so that the game knows that they own them.

Please check with them that they have taken the gifts out of their gift box and placed them into Item storage.

If that is not the problem, please supply your USER ID number which is located beneath the yellow activity box underneath your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 06 2022, 01:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Tiger

It must have been a glitch as it seems to solved itself, so all good, with this, but on another gift issue, my small one Daisy has started a farm with the intension of gifting some tools for fathers day, she has tried to gift Ant (Brother), again it wont send and she is worried that she will miss F-Day
As you are no doubt picking up by now we are FT family, of the 6 of us only Jess doesn't have an account.

Daisy has a single farm, just a week old but already at Lv344, is there a time restriction before a tool gift can be sent?
Old Jun 06 2022, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Saunders View Post
Thanks Tiger

It must have been a glitch as it seems to solved itself, so all good, with this, but on another gift issue, my small one Daisy has started a farm with the intension of gifting some tools for fathers day, she has tried to gift Ant (Brother), again it wont send and she is worried that she will miss F-Day
As you are no doubt picking up by now we are FT family, of the 6 of us only Jess doesn't have an account.

Daisy has a single farm, just a week old but already at Lv344, is there a time restriction before a tool gift can be sent?
Hi Mark Saunders,

I am sorry but the account that is only a week old won't be able to send any for quite a while yet IF they are relying only on the FC earned in the game to be able to send.
They could send if they purchased a specific amount of FC themselves.

I suggest you have a read of the Gifts Chapter of the Game Guide where along with other gifts explanations it also lists the requirements to be able to send FC items. There are several requirements.

Here's the link to the whole Chapter. The first post there has clickable links to take you to specific posts:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 07 2022, 02:01 AM

A friend sends me a chicken. I accept the chicken. It vanishes from requests. It does not appear in my gift box. What can I do? I have tried clearing memcache before accepting. That did not help today.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support