Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 07 2022, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
A friend sends me a chicken. I accept the chicken. It vanishes from requests. It does not appear in my gift box. What can I do? I have tried clearing memcache before accepting. That did not help today.
Hi Refarner,

Are you sure it was a chicken? Or could you mean a Hen?
Does it reappear when you reload the My Requests page?
Have you had any problems with receiving them from a different friend?

If the gift does not reappear in the My Requests page, please check that the browser you are using is still up to date, update it if it needs it and clear the caches. Then close the browser. Then reopen it and please check if you still have cookies and pops allowed in your browser. Here's the link to the post that has instructions for the common brwsers in case you need them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If those are also fine see if you have another Hen gift that you can accept or a different gift that you can exchange for a hen to accept.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 07 2022, 05:03 AM

Thanks. Yes, you're right, it was a Hen. I did manage to accept another one later today. That must have come from a different friend. I will try what you suggest.
Old Jun 07 2022, 05:32 PM

Default Not receiving gifts

I am not receiving gifts on my farm ( or a couple of other ones i look after for people), i have cleared cache and browsing data, i then uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing has changed.

Randomly it gives me 50 gifts on my farm but that can be days or over a week apart, can you advise what to do please
Old Jun 07 2022, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaW67 View Post
I am not receiving gifts on my farm ( or a couple of other ones i look after for people), i have cleared cache and browsing data, i then uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing has changed.

Randomly it gives me 50 gifts on my farm but that can be days or over a week apart, can you advise what to do please
Hi LindaW67

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Please when you have a problem, it is not a good idea to uninstall the game as you could get problems.

About your gifts. This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page and follow all suggestions given there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 09 2022, 09:05 PM

For the last week I have been unable to send gifts. It gives me the error message: Invalid access_token. User ID Number 2254766
Old Jun 09 2022, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydkaye53 View Post
For the last week I have been unable to send gifts. It gives me the error message: Invalid access_token. User ID Number 2254766
Hi Cydkaye,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts from Suggestions. The Suggestions section is only for posting suggestions for changes to the game. Post problems in the Help & Support section in the future please.
We are not sure why this happens except for possibly a data transfer problem between Facebook and Farm Town.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2022, 09:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

i'm getting this message when i try to return gifts

Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
Old Jun 10 2022, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
i'm getting this message when i try to return gifts

Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
Hi Keef,
We are not sure why this happens except for possibly a data transfer problem between Facebook and Farm Town.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2022, 09:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
I have already done so several times, I also cannot buy FC,
I get this message

Payment method suspended
This payment method has been temporarily suspended for your security. Please try a different payment method.
Old Jun 10 2022, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have already done so several times, I also cannot buy FC,
I get this message

Payment method suspended
This payment method has been temporarily suspended for your security. Please try a different payment method.
Hi Keef,
Your payment for FC is through Facebook. You will need to look in your settings for Facebook payment and check your payment method there. If there is a problem with it they are the ones you need to contact as Farm Town has no control over that.

As far as the returning gifts try using the Send Gifts tab and see if that will work. Also you can try clearing your browser cache. Just remember that it will load slow the first time. I nstructions if you need them are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support