Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 20 2022, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Why is it that the lotus can no longer be planted on waterways? I used to have them all over my rivers, but then they were just gone except for a small handful on one farm. Now I can't put them on my water even with the green hand.
Hi AnnaWalls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about flowers to answer you. Please do not post questions about the game in the suggestions section.
That changed when the game migrated to Unity. There is no way for them to be able to program the lotus flower to be on the waters in the new system.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:21 PM

Default Irrigating farms.

Happening right now - I watered my farms, and when I went to irrigate those I do, it is blocked.
All my farms were supposedly irrigated when I watered them.
BUT - the individual farms, when the mouse pointer is put on the map, only show they have been watered. Same when you check the crops.
I signed out, cleared the cache, re-tried, and even changed browsers.
Yet another glitch ?¿?¿?
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenlea View Post
Happening right now - I watered my farms, and when I went to irrigate those I do, it is blocked.
All my farms were supposedly irrigated when I watered them.
BUT - the individual farms, when the mouse pointer is put on the map, only show they have been watered. Same when you check the crops.
I signed out, cleared the cache, re-tried, and even changed browsers.
Yet another glitch ?¿?¿?
Hi Bowenlea,
I moved your post to the thread about the sprinklers.
I just checked your farms and they all show as F,W,I which says they are fertilized, watered and irrigated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:51 PM

Yep - now it says I irrigated them all.
Not that I would have done that, but I am human.
Thanks for the reply.
Old Jun 18 2022, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenlea View Post
Yep - now it says I irrigated them all.
Not that I would have done that, but I am human.
Thanks for the reply.
Hi Bowenlea,
Either you did it and didn't realize you had, or you have a super neighbor that did it. AS it didn't show at first for you to see I would think it might have been a super neighbor maybe thinking they were watering the flowers.
Old Jun 29 2022, 01:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this may be in the wrong area to post, I have just had my farms done by a worker, and after I planted, all farms from 3 down to 18 appear to have 18 hrs til I can Irrigate. I had planted a one day crop yesterday and irrigated then so they should be ready to irrigate again. From farm 19 down to farm 44, which were planted at the same time yesterday also, those farms are ready to irrigate now... I did the memcache but nothing changed..will do the clean browser cache, download history etc on my computer now to see if any thing changes and if it does I will come back and edit this post...
Old Jun 29 2022, 02:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I did a post about the problem I have with farms being Irrigated when I have not irrigated them... I did use the flower waterer and I think it is the problem and has acted as the Purple Irrigator..so I am not going to plant anything on those farms and will see what happens tomorrow...
Old Jun 29 2022, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
this may be in the wrong area to post, I have just had my farms done by a worker, and after I planted, all farms from 3 down to 18 appear to have 18 hrs til I can Irrigate. I had planted a one day crop yesterday and irrigated then so they should be ready to irrigate again. From farm 19 down to farm 44, which were planted at the same time yesterday also, those farms are ready to irrigate now... I did the memcache but nothing changed..will do the clean browser cache, download history etc on my computer now to see if any thing changes and if it does I will come back and edit this post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I did a post about the problem I have with farms being Irrigated when I have not irrigated them... I did use the flower waterer and I think it is the problem and has acted as the Purple Irrigator..so I am not going to plant anything on those farms and will see what happens tomorrow...
Hi Aussie Rae,

You posted in 2 completely different areas of the forum so I have moved both posts to the same help and support section for flowers which includes the mobile sprinklers.

If you did not irrigate the farms yourself rather than just water the flowers you will need to check with all of your super neighbours to see if any of them could have done it by mistake.

The Show Times Tool in your tool box is where you will be able to see roughly how long ago both the watering and irrigating was done in the Per Farm section to help you know when water flowers and irrigating was done on each farm.

I have just checked the mobile sprinkler that only waters flowers. It has only watered the flowers and and the time is correct on the sprinkler that only waters flowers and also the one that irrigates farms. The times are also correct in the show times tool and the farm is also showing that it can still be irrigated. At this time I am unable to reproduce your issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 07 2022, 05:24 PM

Default farm selector shows flowers ready, but none ready

my farm 2 shows that flowers are ready but on the farm, none are ready for 18 hours????
Old Jul 07 2022, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
my farm 2 shows that flowers are ready but on the farm, none are ready for 18 hours????
Hi iwoeb

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers.

When you click in Show Names and then in Show work info, farm 2 is showing flowers ready?
If you do the same, but with the flower harvester in your hands, does farm 2 show flowers ready too?

I visited that farm and as you say they will be ready in about 18 hours.

Please try the following, when they get ready, harvest them and after that clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farm and check if that farm still shows flowers ready.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers