Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2022, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
No it did not, as a matter of fact I lost farm 25 of the Taste of the Phillipines......
Hi Cmm,
It looks like you have lost one of the Taste of Phillipines from your farms. You will need to contact Support concerning this missing facility.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2022, 09:38 AM

Ok - Thanks. Kind of stinks when you are in a contest.....LOL.

Farming since July 12, 2009
Old Jul 07 2022, 06:05 AM

Problem had facilities worked but sawmill does not show it had any work done!!!
Old Jul 07 2022, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Problem had facilities worked but sawmill does not show it had any work done!!!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Was it the specific sawmill in the contest that you checked?
Did you also reload the game after your friends worked the sawmill on the specific farm that is in the contest before you checked if the points were added?
If not please do so.

We can see that you have earned points for the sawmill.

I had a friend work mine and the points were added after reloading.
I then started more batches in and those also added.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 07 2022 at 06:41 AM.
Old Jul 07 2022, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Was it the specific sawmill in the contest that you checked?
Did you also reload the game after your friends worked the sawmill on the specific farm that is in the contest before you checked if the points were added?
If not please do so.

We can see that you have earned points for the sawmill.

I had a friend work mine and the points were added after reloading.
I then started more batches in and those also added.
Yes, I went to reload the sawmill soon after it should have been worked (the other facility WAS worked) and there was nothing to reload because nothing was worked. Got a small fraction of the points my neighbor got because his WERE worked. Reloaded FT, no change. Normally can reload facilities after each neighbor works them without reloading FT. Only points I got were from ME reloading normal time-lapsed work.
Old Jul 07 2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Yes, I went to reload the sawmill soon after it should have been worked (the other facility WAS worked) and there was nothing to reload because nothing was worked. Got a small fraction of the points my neighbor got because his WERE worked. Reloaded FT, no change. Normally can reload facilities after each neighbor works them without reloading FT. Only points I got were from ME reloading normal time-lapsed work.
Figured out the Mayor skipped that farm which is THE farm where he takes over!!!! We worked 13, moved to 14 got message mayor would do the rest, said ok, but 14 was not done. Has he ALWAYS skipped it? No idea since this is the first time that I'm aware of that a facility on that farm has been involved. the Mayor did do the rest!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Jul 07 2022 at 10:30 AM.
Old Jul 07 2022, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Figured out the Mayor skipped that farm which is THE farm where he takes over!!!!
Hi John,
All you can do is see if the neighbor will come back and work them again. It should be gotten the second time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2022, 02:51 PM

Neighbor did come back to do 14 but now the timer is counting from then so they can't do the others which are now more than 8 hours since last done. Not sure why it let them do that one which was well under 8 hours since all the others had been done?
Old Jul 07 2022, 03:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Neighbor did come back to do 14 but now the timer is counting from then so they can't do the others which are now more than 8 hours since last done. Not sure why it let them do that one which was well under 8 hours since all the others had been done?
Hi John,
The counter is based upon the last time you worked any of each type. So that being regular facilities it will reset that counter back to 8 hours again that they have to wait to rework any of those.
Old Jul 08 2022, 06:12 AM

Problem recurring skipping THE farm on when mayor takes over

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest