Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 29 2022, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I do my ships faithfully each day, my PC's time and date is correct, so how come I suddenly have to wait 43 minutes between containers?
Hi CeejayF

I had a look at your data for ships and it seems there is an issue there.

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 08 2022, 03:19 AM

Timing displays for ships seem a bit erratic. When I set a container going it usually displays 5.4 minutes. But if I close the ship and return to the all-ships screen, the timing is either 7 minutes or not there at all. I don't suppose it matters as the container finishes preparing anyway.
Old May 08 2022, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Timing displays for ships seem a bit erratic. When I set a container going it usually displays 5.4 minutes. But if I close the ship and return to the all-ships screen, the timing is either 7 minutes or not there at all. I don't suppose it matters as the container finishes preparing anyway.
Hi Sqrl,
The 7 minutes is when the pop up will show if you don't start the next container before it shows. Or at least that is the way I see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2022, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
The 7 minutes is when the pop up will show if you don't start the next container before it shows. Or at least that is the way I see.
Oh, right!
Old Jun 08 2022, 09:08 AM

I have an issue with the Seaport Manager. I click the red eye turning it black so that all my ships are available for loading. As soon as I leave the Seaport Manager and work on other areas of my farms, the SM goes read unclicking all my boats - so that none get loaded. Help Please.
Old Jun 08 2022, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
I have an issue with the Seaport Manager. I click the red eye turning it black so that all my ships are available for loading. As soon as I leave the Seaport Manager and work on other areas of my farms, the SM goes read unclicking all my boats - so that none get loaded. Help Please.
Hi Bgfarmer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about cargo ships from the Suggestions section. Please do not post problems in that as it is only for making suggestions to change things in the game.
Please make sure when you click the eye to turn it black that you add a check in the box for each ship. then when that is done click it turn it red agai and all ships should show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2022, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
There is no option to replace a farmer in the ships log book. It seems to either have disappeared or is not working. Thanks
HI Vivienne,
You can only replace a port when the ship's containers are being prepared. That is the only time the replace button shows. Also you can only replace 10 each time you are preparing the containers.
Old Jun 20 2022, 06:33 AM

My ships aren't dispatching the 1st time they should. The dispatch pop up hides, so I have to click on the x to see it click on the green button then I go back to ships and find it's not dispatched so I do it a 2nd time and this time it takes.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jun 20 2022, 06:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
My ships aren't dispatching the 1st time they should. The dispatch pop up hides, so I have to click on the x to see it click on the green button then I go back to ships and find it's not dispatched so I do it a 2nd time and this time it takes.
Hi Alexandra_J,

Does this happen every time you dispatch your ship or only sometimes?

If you haven't done so, try reloading the game before you dispatch the next one and see if that makes any difference.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port