Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Bratuski

The developers are working in the Farm Pass feature and also monitoring the gifts problem.

New levels will be added as soon as they can.
We shouldn't be TEASED when we are told "a few days" turns into a WEEK.
Getting our much deserved new levels should be the priority. You know that as much as the rest of us. It means another 25 FC for a lot of us, as you know.
I guess I'm wasting my time telling you things you already know. I'm just venting for the hundreds of us patiently waiting..........and waiting...............
and waiting.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 18 2022, 05:50 PM

Hi Farmers

Send Gifts and My Requests tabs are now enable, so you can accept/exchange/send gifts to your friends.

Thank you all for your patience
Old Jun 19 2022, 01:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

its great that they have fixed the latest gifting issue, i'm still not able to send gifts from the gift page or boost my trains since April last year, I have been told on numerous ocaisions that it is a FB issue but after a year of not been able to do these features i'm getting very frustrated, i have sent messages to FB and also support but still it has not been fixed
Old Jun 19 2022, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
We shouldn't be TEASED when we are told "a few days" turns into a WEEK.
Getting our much deserved new levels should be the priority. You know that as much as the rest of us. It means another 25 FC for a lot of us, as you know.
I guess I'm wasting my time telling you things you already know. I'm just venting for the hundreds of us patiently waiting..........and waiting...............
and waiting.

if there is one thing I have learned when the developers say coming next week well that could mean anytime.

I am happy to wait..the only thing this game is costing me is time.
Old Jun 19 2022, 04:05 AM
Account Not Linked

When this release came out a friend of mine lost all of her large sea coasts on farm two, she does have an account with the forum but has forgotten her password and although she has requested to reset it many times has never had an email to reset it. She has also reported it but never got a ticket email either. She is not sure of the exact number of sea coasts she lost but they cost dollars so will be very expansive to replace. Her farm ID is 1405179373, what can she do one, to get the sea coasts back and two to get back into the forum? If someone private messages me I can give the email address the forum was set up with. Many thanks.
Old Jun 19 2022, 04:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
When this release came out a friend of mine lost all of her large sea coasts on farm two, she does have an account with the forum but has forgotten her password and although she has requested to reset it many times has never had an email to reset it. She has also reported it but never got a ticket email either. She is not sure of the exact number of sea coasts she lost but they cost dollars so will be very expansive to replace. Her farm ID is 1405179373, what can she do one, to get the sea coasts back and two to get back into the forum? If someone private messages me I can give the email address the forum was set up with. Many thanks.
Hi Grumpdad,

She has replied to support and said that her problem was resolved.

If she is having a new problem, please ask her to send a new ticket in rather than reply to an older one and to make sure she checks her spam/junk folder for any new replies as they sometimes end up in there.

Here are 2 links you can give her if she still needs their help with either issue. The first is to contact support with a new ticket:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

This one is a link with information on how to find support replies, she does not need to be logged into the forum to read it:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 19 2022, 05:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

She has replied to support and said that her problem was resolved.

If she is having a new problem, please ask her to send a new ticket in rather than reply to an older one and to make sure she checks her spam/junk folder for any new replies as they sometimes end up in there.

Here are 2 links you can give her if she still needs their help with either issue. The first is to contact support with a new ticket:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

This one is a link with information on how to find support replies, she does not need to be logged into the forum to read it:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Tiger,

She has tried more than once to create a new ticket but gets no response, that is why she tried to report it using an older ticket one that has been resolved for the matter on the ticket but not for the missing sea coasts, I appreciate she needs to report it but the links she has do not seem to be working which is why she has asked me to contact you on her behalf.

Further update, she has reported it using your link and the message sent, but again she has had no response email to her inbox or spam folders. I tried to send you a private message with her email address but you do not accept private messages per the pop up.

Last edited by Grumpdad; Jun 19 2022 at 05:27 AM.
Old Jun 19 2022, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Tiger,

She has tried more than once to create a new ticket but gets no response, that is why she tried to report it using an older ticket one that has been resolved for the matter on the ticket but not for the missing sea coasts, I appreciate she needs to report it but the links she has do not seem to be working which is why she has asked me to contact you on her behalf.

Further update, she has reported it using your link and the message sent, but again she has had no response email to her inbox or spam folders. I tried to send you a private message with her email address but you do not accept private messages per the pop up.
Hi Grumpdad,
Send me a private message. I will help get her forum account fixed. Tiger is not available right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2022, 09:56 AM

Default help with increased production

Hi and Good Morning !!!
I am requesting that you increase the production of CLAM CONTAINERS ... and BAKING SODA ... I keep running out ... I have over 2,000 facilities so the increase would greatly help !! ... and YES I am addicted to Farm Town and love the bigger farms we now have ... WOW !! but increased production or some other way to get TONS of Clam Containers and Baking Soda would be just awesome ... Thanking you in advance to any help you can give. MuffinLady a/k/a Fran Solo a/k/a Frances Ford !!! LOL ... HUGS and a big THANK YOU for all you do.
Old Jun 20 2022, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinLady View Post
Hi and Good Morning !!!
I am requesting that you increase the production of CLAM CONTAINERS ... and BAKING SODA ... I keep running out ... I have over 2,000 facilities so the increase would greatly help !! ... and YES I am addicted to Farm Town and love the bigger farms we now have ... WOW !! but increased production or some other way to get TONS of Clam Containers and Baking Soda would be just awesome ... Thanking you in advance to any help you can give. MuffinLady a/k/a Fran Solo a/k/a Frances Ford !!! LOL ... HUGS and a big THANK YOU for all you do.
Hi MuffinLady,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread